• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Is Eliza being black balled ?

Btvs fan

Scooby
Despite showing clips of her, Faith still isn't getting named. Is Eliza being blackballed for some reason ?

Btvs fan

Scooby
No. Don't think E News has the clout to blackball people.

Why should she be? She was a guest star in 20 out of 140some episodes.
You don't think she had more of an impact than Dawn or Oz whose actors did get named ?

Why bother to even show clips of Faith if that's case anyway ?

The clips are a bit thrown together but i don't think the aim was to exclude Eliza. There are main cast that get no mention so not sure why you think Eliza is being singled out.

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Sineya
Doubt it. Several actors who played bigger roles than Eliza weren't mentioned. I think big fans just notice that type of stuff more because they actually know the cast and characters....there is a very good change that whoever put this video together never watched a single episode.

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
My thoughts exactly......

Btvs fan

Scooby
Doubt it. Several actors who played bigger roles than Eliza weren't mentioned. I think big fans just notice that type of stuff more because they actually know the cast and characters....there is a very good change that whoever put this video together never watched a single episode.
You are right. She has not been blackballed. This article puts it to bed

brinkster130
brinkster130
She's pretty bad ass, its cool seeing her do her own thing.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Why bother to even show clips of Faith if that's case anyway ?
They don't mention Emma Caulfield or Amber Benson either, nor Kristine Sutherland. I don't think it's anything against ED.
Yea I don't know why they put specific clips of Faith and not mention Eliza, but they didn't mention all of the main cast, it was mostly actors that are still fairly in the public eye.

Top Bottom