• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Is Giles attractive?

Here's a vid for fun:

I wasn't looking for that vid, but one I saw years ago that made me laugh, and it was it was bordering on obscene. Something about a woman singing "show me your rocket" or "what's in your pocket" while editing Giles innocent movements from the show to make them appear more erotic than intended. It's possible that it doesn't exist on YT anymore, but it wouldn't surprise me if someone here knows of it.

As for me...he's attractive enough, though not for me. If I were recruited to help find him a date, I wouldn't worry about his looks, especially not among older women (or men).

Evil Seal
Evil Seal
How was there not even a single shot of Giles singing ?!

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Oh, I'm with Faith on this one. He's one of the better looking guys on the show, just doesn't get his props unfortunately.

DeepBlueJoy

Lion Faced Kitteh
Do you guys find Giles attractive?
I find him attractive sometimes and other times absolutely not.
Definitely! I find him hot! That is, until he becomes another man who leaves, then betrays Buffy. At that point i have dismay, followed by an almost visceral disgust. Attraction and disgust never did coexist well for me,for some reason!! Physically, the actor is still attractive, but that isn't enough.

I love Rocky Horror ASH, I have written that into at least a couple stories! Tres hottt!

DeepBlueJoy

Lion Faced Kitteh
Yes, he is most attractive when singing, no matter what he's wearing. S4 Giles appeals to me most, I like that he lets loose a little and drunk Giles is a laugh.
I loved to watch him sing. Love to watch musicians (and ASH is a real one) perform. It's a very sensual thing when a man loses himself in the passion of music. And his voice has... that sound of roughened honey thing going for it... (Blue tries not to drool)

Top Bottom