• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Is Giles attractive?

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Yes, he is most attractive when singing, no matter what he's wearing. S4 Giles appeals to me most, I like that he lets loose a little and drunk Giles is a laugh.
I agree! Season 4 Giles is super hot!!!His singing and Band Candy makes him more appealing to me than other lead male like Xander or Riley!

DayDreamer27

Potential
I find Giles to be very handsome. He has that distinguished older gentleman thing going on. And he has the best smile. One of my favorite small moments was in What's My Line Part 2. When speaking to Kendra about books, and she agrees it was difficult to get through with all the footnotes. Giles' laugh & smile in response to her was very cute.

Also, even though ht wasn't Buffy level, he was badass in his own right when he needed to be. Such as how he handle's Ethan & Snyder. Or saving the day in the Wishverse.

S

SpikeRocks

Absolutely, Giles is very attractive.....off-hand, thinking of rugged-Giles from The Wish......uhhh, yes pls

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Good question. No idea. Both Olivia and Jenny were cast with models, which says to me, this woman is supposed to be more attractive than an average actress. Anya also seemed taken with him in Tabula, and we know she's supposed to be cute. But frankly, it's too hard. This isn't Ghostbusters, actors are rarely unattractive in this day and age.

thrasherpix

Scooby
Good question. No idea. Both Olivia and Jenny were cast with models, which says to me, this woman is supposed to be more attractive than an average actress. Anya also seemed taken with him in Tabula, and we know she's supposed to be cute. But frankly, it's too hard. This isn't Ghostbusters, actors are rarely unattractive in this day and age.
I like the tongue in cheek theory that those who aren't cute tend to vanish from being ignored (like Marcie), unless you can't ignore them like Snyder.

Antho

Scooby
I think he has his charm. Actually It woudn’t Surprised me if some fans are more into him as they get Older. You know like a transition or something like that. A phase Angel/Spike/Xander and a phase Giles later when you are a bit more aged.

Professor Walsh

Feminist slayerette
Black Thorn
When I was young and the early seasons aired the first time, I don't think I looked at him with the "attractive or not" gaze at all. As I grew older, that changed a little, and if I din't find him attractive until "Lessons", at least I did then.

burrunjor

Potential
I'm afraid I can't answer being a guy and all, but I did always love that bit where he is singing and the girls, even Tara are swooning over him.

LMAO it was just so random, and I love his embarassed look and Xander's bitchy comments. Xander is just jealous that Giles is a rock star. Do you know he was one of the founders of Pink Floyd?

AstridDante

Potential
Eh...I guess some would consider him an attractive older man but he never did anything for me

katmobile

Scooby
For a while I considered Giles the most attractive man on the show until Oz came along and still then. I was in my late 20s then.

Top Bottom