• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Is Oz attractive?

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Oh absolutely, I've always had a bit of a crush on Seth Green :D

Plus, he's just hilarious as all hell. I grew up watching him, not just as Oz, but as Scott Evil, his awesome, hilarious role on Can't Hardly wait. Even younger than that, I saw him (and AH) in My Stepmother Is An Alien, and then on the original It.

I've seen him in so many things and he's (mostly) super cute and very good looking :)

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Oh absolutely, I've always had a bit of a crush on Seth Green :D

Plus, he's just hilarious as all hell. I grew up watching him, not just as Oz, but as Scott Evil, his awesome, hilarious role on Can't Hardly wait. Even younger than that, I saw him (and AH) in My Stepmother Is An Alien, and then on the original It.

I've seen him in so many things and he's (mostly) super cute and very good looking :)
Agreed ! Oz was very cute! & when he gets out for werewolf form shirtless *drools*

Evil Seal

The Blake Bortles of whatever's going on right now
I do not find him physically attractive but he is adorable and his personality makes up for it 1000%. If I knew him IRL I'd probably find him crush worthy just because he is so cool.
He definitely has a huge "cool" factor.
But look at the EW 20th reunion photos, he is hot !

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
He definitely has a huge "cool" factor.
But look at the EW 20th reunion photos, he is hot !
Totally hot!!

Back when I was younger - no. Nowadays definitely yes. Humour and kindness are always attractive, and yeah he's not bad on the eye either. ;)
+ the fact that he was able to forgive Willow so easily after the whole Xander/Willow mess was amazing!:)

thrasherpix

Scooby
I notice many are talking about his personality and other factors (and even having a crush on him), so I want to ask out of curiosity....does his height matter? Would it have ever mattered?

I'm primarily interested hearing from straight women, and non-straight men (like non-straight women) generally don't seem particularly focused on whether he's taller than you or not. I've heard way too many women say a guy has to be a certain height (which is taller than her), even if he's perfect in every other way, I believe Seth Green's height has been used in comedic material before (when he's with a taller girl), and I've run into memes (and I think there's even a shirt that had this message) like this:

I'm wondering how common that is. It is required that he be the same height as you minimum, or even taller than you minimum? And if so, is it that you can't be attracted to him if he's shorter, or is it more social (worried about people making fun of you for being with a guy shorter than you)?

As for me, yeah, he's cute. And if I were to go for a guy then I believe Oz would be perfect. He's so perfect that I wonder if anyone like that can actually exist, especially as a teenager. ;)

Evil Seal

The Blake Bortles of whatever's going on right now
@thrasherpix I think Seth Green is my ideal height because I think he's just slightly taller than by maybe 3 cm so that's perfect imo. I don't know about smaller guys, but then again I'm small myself so I don't meet many of them! But too tall is annoying

sosa lola

Scooby
He's not my type. I liked him the best with black hair, but overall I don't find him attractive.

thrasherpix

Scooby
When I was 19 I was with one guy for a few months with some off and on sexual experimenting (more friends with benefit) while giving him a place a stay because he lost his last place. He was helpful, and more importantly, he made me laugh like crazy. Other women thought he was freeloading, but people pay a lot of money (when they can afford it) to have help and amusement like that, and that was good enough. He was right about the same size as me (about the same height as Oz/SG). If there was one guy I married, it would've been him (though we were never actually romantic with each other). And yet it's funny in how he was more feminine than I was (or even am today, which is more than back then). The hairspray in the bathroom? His. One of the things I regret is losing touch with him. His height didn't bother me, and the women who'd dismiss him for his height (and other characteristics) are missing out...I hope he doesn't take the world personally the way so many people do.

Anyway, I meant I wanted to hear from straight women. The "and non-straight men" should've been "as non-straight men."

Priceless

Scooby
I don't find him attractive. His personality doesn't do anything for me either, I like a bit of banter with my man :D His height isn't an issue because I'm only 5'2", so there aren't many men shorter than me.

Top Bottom