• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Is Oz attractive?

Evil Seal

The Blake Bortles of whatever's going on right now
I don't find him attractive. His personality doesn't do anything for me either, I like a bit of banter with my man :D His height isn't an issue because I'm only 5'2", so there aren't many men shorter than me.
Oh I think you could get some banter out of Oz :p

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
Seth Green is not typically my type but she's got such a cool vibe that i always find his cute in everything he ever does. And of course Oz was a great character so it's definetely a yes for me! But again, I find almost every guy/girl on Btvs and Ats hot because the actors were soooooo gorgeous. Even ASH grew on me as i grew older myself!

Evil Seal

The Blake Bortles of whatever's going on right now
Even ASH grew on me as i grew older myself!
Haha the first thing my sister said when she discovered BtVS not long ago : "you know you're old when you find the librarian more attractive than the high school boys". And being at my third rewatch myself, I find ASH very attractive.

MarieVampSlayer
MarieVampSlayer
Haha Giles is now a diffrent kind of Daddy for us!

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Watcher
Black Thorn
Yup, always found him super cute. Now that he's older, and especially when he has a beard, I find him super attractive.

I notice many are talking about his personality and other factors (and even having a crush on him), so I want to ask out of curiosity....does his height matter? Would it have ever mattered?
For me, no. I've dated a lot of guys shorter than me, or at least the same height, if I like them it doesn't really matter.

And if I were to go for a guy then I believe Oz would be perfect. He's so perfect that I wonder if anyone like that can actually exist, especially as a teenager. ;)
Doubt it, but if I'd met an Oz in high school I would've been one happy girl I think :D

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Oz is cute, but not hot in my book. I dont think height would matter to me much. He is definitely my type personality-wise , especially the 'monster on the full moon' bit :D

TamsinValencia

Potential
Black Thorn
In looks I dont find him particularly attractive but I think he is attractive in the way he is the strong silent type. There's nothing worse than a man that won't shut up. :D

Priceless

Scooby
I don't think he would be fun to hang out with. He's so laid back, nothing enthuses him, he doesn't get excited by anything. I think he'd be pretty dull to hang around with.

Cangel1987

♥ Cangel ♥ Spuffy ♥
I think it would be fun to hang out with Oz - but he isn't the type guy I want to date - so no I don't find him attractive :) I think he would fit better as the pal guy for me :) But it's just my opinion.

fauxindigo

Scooby
It's weird, I think he is quite handsome (even if in an unconventional way) and sexy with his cool, laid back vibe...and even though Seth Green is a great comedic actor (although Oz isn't particularly funny), I still don't want to roll around in the sack with him. Maybe he just seems a little too laid back. Even Xander would probably be more fun in bed... Anya did say he was a viking in the sack...

Taaroko

Gunner of the USS Buffy/Angel
I'm 5'7", and I'm pretty much automatically only attracted to guys taller than me. But I don't have to physically stand next to Oz to watch the episodes he's in, so him being short doesn't negate how cute he is. And the way he is with Willow is a major factor in his attractiveness (by contrast, I'm not at all attracted to the character Seth Green plays in The Italian Job). I would fall so hard for a guy who looked at me the way Oz looks at Willow. Bonus points for being super smart and playing guitar.

NeonSlayer

Potential
Not my type. I'm only 5 ft but still notice his shortness. The shortest guy I personally think is sexy is Tom Cruise and he is 5'7".

Playing the guitar means nothing to me. My dad owns a guitar.

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
compared to the average guy, yes, I would say Seth Green is a fairly good looking person. In a show with a full cast of fairly attractive people, maybe he gets lost a little in the crowd and doesn't stand out quite so much.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Sorgens Kammer 💀
Black Thorn
Top Bottom