• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Is Oz attractive?

NeonSlayer

Potential
If @DeadlyDuo, @HowiMetdaSlayer, @WillowFromBuffy, @ILLYRIAN, and myself stood next to you, you'd have to crane your neck to see our faces. :p

Hey! This made me think of you for some reason. 😆

View attachment 12171
One of my sisters (she's as tall as Tom Cruise) says when I eat a banana I look like a little monkey.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with a man being 5'4". Tyrion on Game of Thrones is 4'5" and he's awesome. And if I dated a guy that is close to my height there's less chance of being mistaken for his daughter. Someone once thought that 5'7" sister was my mom even though she's only 2 years older.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Surfer Bucky 🏄‍♂️
Black Thorn
One of my sisters (she's as tall as Tom Cruise) says when I eat a banana I look like a little monkey.

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with a man being 5'4". Tyrion on Game of Thrones is 4'5" and he's awesome. And if I dated a guy that is close to my height there's less chance of being mistaken for his daughter. Someone once thought that 5'7" sister was my mom even though she's only 2 years older.
Wow...I think the last time I was 5ft must've been when I was 8 or 9. Seriously! Being tall when you're a kid is NOT fun, believe me.

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
yeah this^

NeonSlayer

Potential
Wow...I think the last time I was 5ft must've been when I was 8 or 9. Seriously! Being tall when you're a kid is NOT fun, believe me.
What I lacked in tallness I got in spades in the chest area. By 100 lbs I was a B cup, by 110 lbs a C cup, and since I gained weight in the last year a double D bra is too tight.

NeddaSai

Potential
Yes. Very much so.

I dont mind a shorter guy. Not a lot would date a taller girl though..

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Surfer Bucky 🏄‍♂️
Black Thorn
What I lacked in tallness I got in spades in the chest area. By 100 lbs I was a B cup, by 110 lbs a C cup, and since I gained weight in the last year a double D bra is too tight.
Oh my God, I used to have big boobs...then I got all anorexic and they kinda disappeared. But they came back when I put on a few pounds. Right now, I'm about a C cup; though I MUCH prefer being a B cup. I don't like to bounce all over the place. 😅

I dont mind a shorter guy. Not a lot would date a taller girl though..
I HAVE to have a tall guy. It makes me feel...all girly. The only exceptions are Sebastian Stan and James McAvoy. ❤

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
small & perky here - TYVM! 😳
SES SA
SES SA
Sebastian Stan does not count as tall? Your standards are high (no pun intended)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Before I was declared disabled I was seriously fit, I used to build rock walls for a living my body was a V shaped. My muscles even when not in use were solid as and as for a six pack I had a ten pack.
Just for your information I dislike Tom Cruise completely and that was before his total failure at a remake of Jeff Wayne's version of War of the Worlds with that dick director.

NeonSlayer
NeonSlayer
Why don't you like Tom Cruise? That he got suckered by Scientology?

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I think all people have the ability to be attractive and the only true unattractive people are people with ugly personalities (and even then I believe people have the ability to change). Seth Green isn't physically someone I am instantly drawn to, but I believe true attraction is from within. I have no issue with height but I do have an issue with guys that have little man syndrome. I am only 5'2 and typically dated guys 6'2 and taller. When I did date a couple of guys around 5'5 they had so many angry insecurities about their height that I didn't have the patience at the time to deal with.

W
WillowFromBuffy
I think I am more mellow than average, but I've always attributed it to the thin air at this altitude.

DeepBlueJoy

Lion Faced Kitteh
I find him hot. He takes care of that body. Between him and xander, oz wins everytime. As they age, seth has left nick, marc and even david in the dust.
His body is tight, more muscular and just has an animal quality that makes him hot! I find him sexy. As long as a guy has no hang ups about his height i dont care. i find the guy who plays tyrion lannister (Peter Dinklage) very sexy. Confidence is hot! On the whole i am attracted more to men who are at least my height 5'6", but hotness is more than height. Not actually into big hunky burly guys. Too much. And classically attractive men seem to think that pretty is enough. Average guys try harder and tend to be less vain. Much more into what is inside a guy - but don't like obesity in anyone much. My fav on Buffy is James (i like lean, tight guys), then Seth, ASH, Robin Sachs, Bailey Chase, Nick, David - i am sure i am forgetting people. Tom lenk & danny strong do little for me and i like marc even less than them bc he seems wooden and kind of vapid. Btw I am in my 50s. Not really into really young men - though most of the men of Buffy are 40 ish or older now, so not that young. In general guys under 30 do little for me.

Last edited:
Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Of course he has an animal quality - he's a werewolf.

thrasherpix

Scooby
I think online dating has raised the bar to far more than it used to be, and I mean for both men and women. Even in the dance clubs and bars, people who weren't like models or what have you still stood a chance (because even if someone "settled" for you for a night, one thing might lead to another), and even to this day I see (mostly older) people who find romance at the places they work or volunteer at, because they get to know the person rather than just skipping to the next (hotter) profile.

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I think online dating has raised the bar to far more than it used to be, and I mean for both men and women. Even in the dance clubs and bars, people who weren't like models or what have you still stood a chance (because even if someone "settled" for you for a night, one thing might lead to another), and even to this day I see (mostly older) people who find romance at the places they work or volunteer at, because they get to know the person rather than just skipping to the next (hotter) profile.
I agree. I dipped my toes occasionally into the world of Tinder but I found it too difficult to determine if I was attracted to someone simply by looking at a still image. Attraction is in charisma and the way someone's face moves when they talk and the language that they use to process their thoughts out loud.

CHK DeWilSon

A BAngel fan. Always.
Absolutely. Out of the long term male characters I place Oz second in my list of BTVS guys I just had a little something for!!

Oz is so very cute and cool and I adore the way he treated and felt for Willow (well most of the time!) This just made him even more attractive.

Forever gutted he wasn't on BTVS longer or even that he managed to get on to ATS if there had been a sixth series/season.

Top Bottom