• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Is there a thread were someone has reviewed the BTVS Books?

NikonTheVampire

He who cannot be staked
Black Thorn
I would like to start reading Buffy books to get my fix.

I like fan fiction, but... It is not doing the job. I need something deeper.

What do you guys recommend. Has anyone read all the books? Reviews them?

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
I don't think there's an actual thread (hey, we should do that, that could be a thing, can we do that, B?) but I think that most of us have probably read most of the books. I'm pretty sure that if you ask about a book, you'll find someone who's read it.

Taake

Bella
Staff member
Black Thorn
I've only reviewed the essays in the book "Buffy & Philosophy; Fear and Trembling in Sunnydale" but there's no official thread.

But like Lyri said, if you ask for a specific book I'm sure a reader will pop up. I haven't read that many myself and most I read years ago so my memory is not the best, but there are other far superior Buffy-readers around here, so I'm sure that if you ask you shall recieve :)

Sineya
I've read all the Buffy books, including the Buffy/Angel crossover novels.

Off the top of my head, the Gatekeeper trilogy is worth reading.
The Wicked Willow trilogy isn't bad either (It's a 'What if Giles/Xander hadn't stopped Dark Willow, she stayed evil & continued trying to bring Tara back' AU story)

There are plenty more good ones (one or two not so good). I'll have to check the backs & jog my memory & list them for you. :)