• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Is there lines in the Buffyverse episodes that you dislike/hate?

r2dh2

Never go for the kill when you can go for the pain
I absolutely hate the Achilles’ heel exchange between Faith and Robin in Touched. It always makes me cringe.

And I don’t hate the following phrases because both are technically correct, but… In “Beneath you,” when Xander tells Anya that sooner or later blaming him for her actions stops working, he is correct, I just wish that somebody else (not Xander) would say it. And in “Selfless,” during the discussion between Xander and Buffy about Buffy having to kill Anya, when Buffy responds that she doesn’t care about what Anya is going through… again, technically right, and she’s frustrated by the discussion, but I still wish it was said in a different way.

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
I disliked the majority of Cordy's lines in Angel. What Cordy said to Buffy in Halloween about her being the dating slayer was insulting and ridiculous. Some of Andrew's lines annoyed me. Joyce blaming Buffy for leaving was annoying. Xander telling Buffy to kick Angelus's ass in Becoming Part 2 didn't impress me either.

Top Bottom