• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Is this show worth watching?

Priceless

Scooby
I gave up in the middle of the first season, thinking it was terrible, but I was persuaded to go back and was glad I did. Stick with it because it just gets better and better. Season 4 was amazing, I cannot praise it enough :D

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I gave up in the middle of the first season, thinking it was terrible, but I was persuaded to go back and was glad I did. Stick with it because it just gets better and better. Season 4 was amazing, I cannot praise it enough :D
I value your opinion so much. So I might give it a chance now:)

P
Priceless
Aww thanks :-)

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Sometimes we live such similar lives! Same for me - first 10 episodes are pretty poor, the good stuff comes when they can start the real storylines. I gave up on it myself, went back, gave up, went back and loved it more. I think its fantastic and its been great to see Joss regulars along the way. If you are a fan of this genre it will likely have something that appeals. I am glad to see a story still focusing on a seasonal big bad type thing.

Agent Carter is worth seeing too but I stopped watching it as soon as I heard it was cancelled - I hate getting in to shows that just end without an ending and I didnt want it to ruin a good character.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I'd say so but it's not for everyone. Kind of like Angel season 4, it divides people. I love it for the same reasons I love season 4 though. Big, brash, dumb at times, but never dull and occasional brilliant character moments.

Top Bottom