• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Is this the right place to ask for a banner?

Willow Tara

Love the Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
I´m new here (well not completly) and I have no banner and also no idea how to make one because before I came here i didn´t even know what exactly that is in an Internet Forum, but now I want one. Reminds me of:
tea_cozy2.gif ;). I have seen how talented you guys all are and I´d be very happy if anyone of you could make a banner for me. I´m really not picky. My favourite themes would be: Willow & Tara, Fred & Wesley, Willow, Fred, Spuffy or just anything from the Buffyverse that you´d like to do.

Mrs Gordo

We fight termites wherever they may roam!
Black Thorn
My favourite themes would be: Willow & Tara, Fred & Wesley, Willow, Fred, Spuffy or just anything from the Buffyverse that you´d like to do.
I can make you some Tillow, Fresley, Willow and Fred stuff. I’ll just make some stuff and tag you on my art thread. No pressure to use anything! :)

Willow Tara

Love the Buffyverse♥️ Tillow Forever!!!
Sineya
I'd be happy to. There are plenty of talented people here, though. :)
I'd be happy to. There are plenty of talented people here, though. :)
Thank you. If you make one for me I'll definitely use it. And if othe people like Mrs Gordo make one asewell. I'll use them both at some point because all your work shouldn't be for nothing. Every banner that someone makes for me will be used in the future.

Top Bottom