• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

It's a Yam Sham! Drabble Contest!

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Thanksgiving is coming up, which as a Brit means nothing to me, except a reason to do another drabble contest!

The theme for this one is Thanksgiving in LA. You can use any character that has appeared on Angel for a thanksgiving moment drabble.

Remember it has to be 100 words (although I will except 10 either way)

You may submit up to 2 drabbles, please PM me them by November 12th.

This is a house points contest, so please don't post your work elsewhere or announce you wrote what until after voting ends.

Goodluck.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I am sad that the contest is another American holiday based one :( I cant even imagine it so how could I write about it?
*Feels like Angel looking in on the crew in Pangs*

nightshade
nightshade
another? this is the only american holiday one I've done!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Now do you mean someone from Sineya looking in on the Black Thorn's drabble or do you mean about Darla's leadership of the Fang gang looking at the Pang gang?
The question should be about us being permitted to write up to two drabbles, I take that to mean just the one drabble as being permitted to write up to two is not that we are given permission to write two.

What me awkward, nah!

Last edited:

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

✨ Of The Abyss ✨
Black Thorn
I am sad that the contest is another American holiday based one :( I cant even imagine it so how could I write about it?
*Feels like Angel looking in on the crew in Pangs*

Basically it's a holiday where families and friends eat a lot of turkey...then someone gets drunk and starts a fight. Then, people sneak into the kitchen and grab leftovers; its all put on a big paper plate and wrapped with foil. The trick is to escape with your food without having to hang around the family for too long. 😈

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
You know HoppyHippy it's just like the Sunday BBQ without the ant's nest debacle about when the ant's nest built the nest there. The reason to escape early is if you realise the family who hold the BBQ didn't use paper plates. If they had used recyclable paper plates one might think they are Scottish Jews.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
So, can we tell those in Sineya to get their entries in now?

Top Bottom