• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Jane Espenson Hints at Eliza in Torchwood Web Spinoff

xaphania

Spike/Buffy
Jane Espenson tweeted the following:

It's tru; there's an echo of my past work in [HASHTAG]#Torchwood[/HASHTAG]: Web of Lies. (I know you already solved my little puzzle, but this is fun.)

Link

Seems to indicate that Eliza Dushku will be appearing in the web spinoff of the new series of Torchwood.

Personally, I'm hoping she keeps up this Whedonverse influence and brings back Captain John. :p

Z
zobothehobo
CAPTIAN JOHN!

zobothehobo

Scooby
This will be fun! I too am hoping she'll keep with the Whedonverse thing and bring back Captian John. He's like EXACTLY Spike and he makes me happy! And James loves him too. I vote total win all the way around. *sigh* but that's not what this thread is for...

YAY for Eliza and YAY for another Whedon star on Torchwood!

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I'm not really a fan of Eliza Dushku or her "acting" so this is crappy news to me. Torchwood has a reputation for casting people that actually look like real people so it would be incredibly disappointing to see someone as stunningly 'beautiful' as Eliza on Torchwood. I can't see it working, so hopefully it's just a rumour.

Top Bottom