• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

just read the stupidest thing ever

buffy2015

Townie
so on tumblr this person was going on about the episode where Angel kicks Connor out of his house and gives his big champion speech and whatnot.
The person goes :

Amazing speech!!! kind of weird coming from him after he tried to kill Wesley!!!! Vampire with a soul my ass!!!! D:< go to hell you self righteous bastard!!!!
So I replied : Umm did you even watch the show correctly smart one?
Then they replied back :Best ending ever! he never apologized with Wesley!!! That was wrong! i tried to KILL Wes!!! Wesley was trying to save Connor!! And why do you insult me, asshole? i´m sure i know more about the Buffyverse than you do! idiot!
umm correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't Angel apologize to Wes? Is this troll wrong or am I just really stupid?
And yes Angel did try to smother Wes, but he was so filled with rage at the point, and didn't he say he knew what he was doing? and he didn't even kill him when he very well could have. Am I missing something here or is this just a classic example of a troll? and why would you use the line " I'm sure I know more about the buffyverse then you do! idiot. Umm congrats I guess?

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Agreed. Angel can be hypocritical (but he isn't the worst character for that crap).
I mean, yes Angel did apologize to Wes in the very next episode. But Angel also treats Connor badly- despite that great speech.
I wouls also point out that Wesley never apologized back for all the betrayal, kidnapping, turning sweet baby Connor into whiny emo Connor, etc.

'Amazing speech!!! kind of weird coming from him after he tried to kill Wesley!!!! Vampire with a soul my ass!!!!'
Much better than the alternative though. ;)

buffy2015

Townie
Agreed. Angel can be hypocritical (but he isn't the worst character for that crap).
I mean, yes Angel did apologize to Wes in the very next episode. But Angel also treats Connor badly- despite that great speech.
I wouls also point out that Wesley never apologized back for all the betrayal, kidnapping, turning sweet baby Connor into whiny emo Connor, etc.

Much better than the alternative though. ;)
what do you mean by much better than the alternative? lol sorry I'm confused

I'm confused I'm sorry.

thetopher
thetopher
William 'I don't give a toss unless you're Buffy' The Bloody.
Top Bottom