• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Kohler Numi? Um, no

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Kohler present for CES the Numi. Their brand new smart toilet.

The Numi toilet combines unmatched design and technology to bring you the finest in personal comfort and cleansing. Kohler's most advanced toilet now offers personalized settings that let you fine-tune every option to your exact preferences, from ambient colored lighting to wireless Bluetooth®* music sync capability to the heated seat and foot warmer. Play your favorite music and podcasts - simply stream wirelessly with any device enabled with Bluetooth technology, store MP3 files to the SD card, or plug in your device using the auxiliary cable. Other upgrades include Power-Save mode for energy efficiency, emergency flush for power outages, and an intuitive touch-screen remote. From its striking form to its exceptional water efficiency, the Numi toilet marks a new standard of excellence in the bathroom.

FEATURES
  • Touch-screen remote control with magnetic wall-mount docking/charging station.
  • User presets for up to six people to recall individual saved preferences.
  • Remote is adjustable to 12 different languages.
  • Syncs with devices enabled with BLUETOOTH® wireless technology including smart phones, MP3 players, tablets and laptops located up to 33 feet away.
  • Motion-activated, hands-free opening/closing of seat and cover.
  • Heated seat and foot warmer.
  • Built-in speakers play preprogrammed custom Numi® song, FM radio or your personalized music from a portable device with BLUETOOTH®* technology or auxiliary cable, or simply load a playlist or welcome message to the SD card.
  • Ambient lighting with eight colors and three programming options.
This awesome new pooper only costs EIGHT THOUSAND US DOLLARS. Ladies and gentlemen... that's crap.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Hahaha it is amazing that this exists. What a wonderful world.

I thought the language feature was to teach languages on the loo, read that wrong. But that is a good idea, I'll just take the phone in.

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Staff member
Sineya
Can you imagine all the germs on that touch screen remote control? :oops:

If I was going to spend that type of money on a luxury toilet I'd buy one of those fancy Japanese ones.

sk
sk
Ha, germs on that touch screen was my first thought too. :)
Reactions: sk
Top Bottom