• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Laura's Graphics

lemst6

You heard the puppet.
Hello everyone, I have some graphics that I want to share. I also take requests btvs or any thing else just provide me with pics and a saying. Here's my work:

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Wow, I have to tell you I am impressed. Loved your signature from the start, but man on man, I had no idea....

Really though, you have a talent. I really like your style, and you seem to be able to keep a nice balance between light and dark-- very important.

I love it love it love it (x100000) and I really do hope you make some more soon! If I could I would give you a 11/10 :D

PS: Good job on the site as well, classy but quick to load-- even on MY laptop!

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Love the new ones, especially the Drusilla and Spike one.

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
I agree, excellent stuff!

My faves are probably your second Juliet one (first post), and your first Amy one (also in your first post).

I like everything, but you used photos in those that I don't think I've seen before. And they both have a really "cool" style to them. The Juliet one looks almost haunting with the photo choice and screens that you used, and on the flip side Amy's Banner is really fun and fresh. :thumb:

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Like all three, but those SMG banners especially were oustanding! So crystal clear, and I have NO idea how you did it but the "x" this looks really sharp. It worked out really nicely :)

Top Bottom