• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Leading An Episode Discussion

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Would you like to lead an episode discussion? You would have a week to lead a discussion on a random episode. You could come up with a theme for that episode and link it to others, but it has to centre on one (or two of a two parter) episode. You can do a group watch if you wanted during that week, it's up to you.

You would need to decide which show you want an episode from: Buffy, Angel, Firefly or Dollhouse, and we will give you a randomly generated number that corresponds to your episode, this is to give everyone a fair opportunity to discuss an episode.

Sign up and say which show and well do it week by week the same as the Scooby Spotlight, but I'll give you the episode a week before you are due to discuss it so you can rewatch and plan if you choose.

Cohen

Hellhound
Choosing a particular show is hard. But can we do more than one show? Like i would like to do both Buffy and Angel. But also upon rewatching Firefly/Dollhouse, I could do one of those episodes. But I definitely could lead an episode discussion on Buddy/Angel.

M

M

I'll sign up for a Buffy episode, but since I've just been spotlighted, I'll volunteer to be last to go.

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
@Cohen you can do as many as you want, I'll give you a gap between them though.

Hunga Munga

Scooby
I'll have a go at a Buffy episode ...and if we have fun with it , I'm right up for an Angel and Firefly ep down the road :) . I'll also try to participate .

Mind you , if the random number generator throws me a 'feelie' episode , we're bang in trouble :D . I'll need a bit of help if I pull 'Amends' or something weepy . :)

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
I don't really know what "lead an episode discussion" means. How does it differ from just a review?
It's more of a discussion, you think of questions to promote a discussion about that episode, you might see a theme in the episode that you want to talk about or just general questions about it.

S
Spanky
Ah, cool. Thanks.
Top Bottom