• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Leverage Reboot with Christian Kane

Cheese Slices

A Bidet of Evil
Always happy to see Buffyverse almuni get some work, even better when it's together. I'll check it out if I can. And JM is playing a bad guy again 🤣

Mr Trick

Scooby
That's a decent looking cast. Should be a good role for Masters. BTW Gina Bellman was in the original series right? I enjoyed her in Coupling.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
In the new iteration and new world, the Leverage crew have watched as the rich and powerful continue to take what they want without consequence. Grifter Sophie Devereaux (Bellman), thief Parker (Riesgraf), hitter Eliot Spencer (Kane), and hacker Alec Hardison (Hodge) have watched the world change over the last eight years. Since their last job, it’s become easier – and sometimes legal – for the rich to become richer and the powerful to squash anyone who gets in their way. To address the changes in the world around them, the team finds new blood in Harry Wilson (Wyle), a corporate lawyer who is looking for redemption after realizing he’d been sitting on the wrong side of the table for his entire career, and Breanna Casey (Aleyse Shannon), Hardison’s foster sister who has a knack for computers, robotics, and getting into trouble.
‘Leverage: Redemption’ Unveils First Trailer & Premiere Date On IMDb TV

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
I'm tired of reading the title as "Citizen Kane" when I stumble upon this topic on the forum list or What's New page. 😪😪

Top Bottom