• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Leverage

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I've just started a rewatch on this, haven't seen it for a few years but still enjoy it, and it's good to go through and see how it all started and how the characters change.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
The poster formerly known as Lyri kept trying to get me to watch it, and while I am a fan of Hutton and Hodge, I just could not get into the show.

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
Yeah Lyri and I both went to the Leverage cons here, it's an easy show to watch though.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I kinda liked the first few episodes but then it got really repetitive. I don't like standalone episodes though and that's, seemingly, all there was to it.

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
Mostly yes, there's some character arcs but that's more a background thing.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I never saw it. I am not sure if it even aired here. What is it about? More importantly, what is Kanes hair like?

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn

Long!

I think one of the tags for it is: Sometimes the only good guys are the bad guys.

It's a groups of thieves that target the rich businesses that have won cases or done something to people and they get money or goods back for these people taking down the rich guys.

Grrr Argg

Townie
It's been so long since I've seen leverage and I miss it so much! Do you know where it's available?

Top Bottom