• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Library Editions

Sineya
I am really behind on the comics and need to buy season 9 and 10 graphic novels. I was wondering what the difference is between the graphic novels and the library editions, and which is the best to get?

Hi everyone!

Sorry for the topic bump (and my bad english cause I'm french ;))

I just finished the all 7 seasons of Buffy - 21 years late I know - and I'm diying to read the following seasons!

I'm looking to buy the library editions of seasons 8 and 9 (in english) but some volumes are out of stock everywhere :/ I ordered the first one of season 8, but I can't find volumes 2 and 3...

My question is, do you know if I can reasonably hope for a re-release of these volumes? Do they usually do that or must I just look for preowned books? And if I have to, do you know where I have the most chances to find them? (I took a look on ebay and some other auction websites, called al the comics stores in town - live in Montreal, that was pretty easy hahaha - but as I'm usually not into comics I might forgot some places!)

Thanks a lot :)

Last edited:
Black Thorn
Thanks for bumping the thread. Just spotted Season 10 volume 1 for pre order.

As for Season 8 volumes 2 & 3 I wouldn't expect a reissue. Keep your eyes peeled on ebay and the amazon market place. Check out the different countries on Amazon as well, sometimes International shipping is an option.

Thanks for bumping the thread. Just spotted Season 10 volume 1 for pre order.

As for Season 8 volumes 2 & 3 I wouldn't expect a reissue. Keep your eyes peeled on ebay and the amazon market place. Check out the different countries on Amazon as well, sometimes International shipping is an option.
Thanks a lot for your answer!!

I actually just find someone who is selling the entire collection for a reasonable price so I will just take them all haha :D

Can't wait to read them :)

I saw that season 10 vol.1 will be available on July, gg for your preorder ;) The covers are so beautifull!

Top Bottom