• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Lilah in Season 5

Should Lilah have been in S5?

• Absolutely

Votes: 18 94.7%
  • No way

Votes: 1 5.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

GraceK

Grr Arrg

This is so far beyond my initial post though. This wasn't what I meant. Let's agree to disagree. And I don't even disagree with you. We're just trying to prove different points.
That’s fair. I posted another post without reading your reply so I apologize. I just deleted it :) I agree with you, we are trying to prove different points :)

Carrie Hopewell: You didn't have to delete it though :)

@Carrie Hopewell i know but it seemed like it may have been continuing a disagreement after you asked to agree to disagree. I would never want you to think I didn’t respect your views :)

Carrie Hopewell
Carrie Hopewell
You didn't have to delete it though :)

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
It's great that you've agreed to disagree, so can we go back to the topic now thanks.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Lilah was great so yes, have her. She's a character that got better year on year.
She could've been great as the 'liaison' to the SP, more nuanced and interesting than the Eve that we got; she could've mocked Harmony, snarked with CEO Angel and she and Wes would've been really interesting; she's dead, she's doomed and tied to W&H but he still kinda likes her and she likes him.
Plus we needed one character to really mock Spike; she would've been perfect for that.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
Imagine if Lilah had been in S5 and she actually began to believe in what Angel was doing...how mind-blowing would it have been if she were the one to execute Lindsay? And all the while, Lindsay believed that she was still on his side...and out of the blue, she shoots him.

(Lindsay's eyes widen, noticing the gun in her hand)

Lindsay: "Lilah. What the hell...?"

Lilah: "Sorry, Lindsay. I can't let you get in the way of Angel's plan."

Lindsay: "What?! You....you hate him as much as I do! And now you're his assassin? After everything we've been through together?"

Lilah: "I've done a lot of things that I regret, Lindsay. But this won't be one of them."

(She fires the gun, and Lindsay dies)

thetopher
thetopher
Ooh...nice! :)

MarieVampSlayer

Bloody hell, Sodding, blimey, shagging, knickers..
Sineya
I would absolutely want Lilah in S5 and hated the way she died in S4, she deserved so much more!

I would see her instead of Eve, she would finally get the Angel love she was dreaming of in Life of the Party! But I would never see her team up with Lindsey or with Angel. She is not a team kinda girl and that's what makes her unique in this show. She is a loner and a survivor. If she was to team up with anyone, it would be to get something in return. Maybe she would help Angel in the end but only to survive or make sure her mother was save!

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Imagine if Lilah had been in S5 and she actually began to believe in what Angel was doing...how mind-blowing would it have been if she were the one to execute Lindsay? And all the while, Lindsay believed that she was still on his side...and out of the blue, she shoots him.

(Lindsay's eyes widen, noticing the gun in her hand)

Lindsay: "Lilah. What the hell...?"

Lilah: "Sorry, Lindsay. I can't let you get in the way of Angel's plan."

Lindsay: "What?! You....you hate him as much as I do! And now you're his assassin? After everything we've been through together?"

Lilah: "I've done a lot of things that I regret, Lindsay. But this won't be one of them."

(She fires the gun, and Lindsay dies)
This needed to happen! Would've been so much better then having Lorne do it....

Top Bottom