• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Lilah's Wish?

thrasherpix

Scooby
A question about Lilah seeing a psychologist got my twisted brain to wondering...what if the psychologist was a vengeance demon in disguise? (All too possible! Maybe the Senior Partners even encourage it assuming they could form a contract with D'Hoffryn to keep the chaos and losses to W&H to a minimum...) What do you think Lilah would wish for, and what do you think the results would be?

I'm too tired to think on this now (or more likely I'll be thinking of a thousand scenarios instead of going to sleep). Maybe I'll share a musing or two if others share. :)

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Clearly she wanted to be respected yet controlled in power, so I think she would wish for the presidency.

Heljar

Townie
Lilah and Lindsay never understood why the Senior Partners wanted Angel. He was just an annoyance to them. Always ruining their schemes. I can easily picture her wishing Angel was never born or something. How that would be it's hard to imagine. He helped Buffy stop the apocalypse at least two times.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
A question about Lilah seeing a psychologist got my twisted brain to wondering...what if the psychologist was a vengeance demon in disguise? (All too possible! Maybe the Senior Partners even encourage it assuming they could form a contract with D'Hoffryn to keep the chaos and losses to W&H to a minimum...) What do you think Lilah would wish for, and what do you think the results would be?

I'm too tired to think on this now (or more likely I'll be thinking of a thousand scenarios instead of going to sleep). Maybe I'll share a musing or two if others share. :)
I don't understand the distinction. Aren't all psychologists vengeance demons?

thrasherpix
thrasherpix
Many wish

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Depending on where in Lilah's story it is happening, I could see her try to wish Fred away. She clearly had a strong affection for Wesley, and it clearly hurt her that he preferred Fred, being second place at work is one thing (if we think of how long Lindsey was the golden boy), but in love... ouch.

Top Bottom