• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Lindsey McDonald/Christian Kane Fans?

So I'm a pretty big Christian Kane fan. I loved him as Lindsey and I love the character he plays on his new show Leverage. But have y'all heard about his newly forming music career? He came out with an EP just recently. You can get it at his website christiankane.com. Anyway, I just wanted to see if there were any other Christian Kane fans out there :)

T
TheChosenTwo
I love him (:

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
Yeah, you've probably just grabbed the attention of the two biggest Chris fans here. Linds'll be along in a minute, if he isn't here first, lol.

I LOVE Chris' music, he's been my favorite singer for about 4 years now. His music career isn't new, he and his former bandmate, Steve Carlson, were together for a long time and produced two CD's together. The new EP features Chris' new solo stuff.

Chris and Steve, as well as a few other artists, just performed a concert in Portland, Oregan, which is turning into a annual thing, apparently.

If you like Chris' stuff, you really should check out Steve's music. He just released a new album about a week ago, which I love already, but his 'Groovin' on the Inside' album would probably be my favorite.

Lindsey McDonald

Spirit Boy
Am I really that predictable Lyri?

(Don't answer that!)

As you can, er, probably tell, I'm a pretty big CK fan too! I always loved his character in Angel. I wasn't really into his music when I first heard it, but it grew on me quickly and now I'm listening all the time. I'm really happy that he decided to join Leverage - it's a fantastically fun show and his character is hilarious!

Spanky
Spanky
Dude.. even I knew (or thought) you would be the first one.. Are you predictable?

Emzzie

Care Bear With Fangs
hi. hi. hi. hi.
I LOVE Chris. Its all Lyri's fault....
His music is amazing. I have it all on my ipod. The background on my computer? a lovely picture of his abs. AND I've got a "I'm a kaniac" t-shirt.

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
hi. hi. hi. hi.
I LOVE Chris. Its all Lyri's fault....
His music is amazing. I have it all on my ipod. The background on my computer? a lovely picture of his abs. AND I've got a "I'm a kaniac" t-shirt.
Ok, this abs pic? You have my email, right? If not, we can certainly fix that!

Also, my new Kane T-shirts arrived this morning. Logo one, and the 'Rule #7' one, which I am SO in love with!

bigmoneygrip

Potential
I downloaded his EP and think it's great! It's sort of a modern country, but with enough of a "classic" country sound (steel guitars, etc.) that purists won't be offended by it. His vocals are great and his band has a tight sound as well.

Lindsey McDonald

Spirit Boy
I downloaded his EP and think it's great! It's sort of a modern country, but with enough of a "classic" country sound (steel guitars, etc.) that purists won't be offended by it. His vocals are great and his band has a tight sound as well.
I totally agree. It has a really authentic feel to it, despite it being more accessible than a lot of that genre. You can tell he really believes in what he's singing and writing, unlike a lot of actors who dabble in....."music"....if it can be called that! It's not just a way to get his name out there, it's much more personal.

Wesley

Investigator
Just watched the movie 'Just Married' last night with Ashton Kutcher, Brittney Murphy and of course our man Christian Kane. He played a pretty good prissy bastard (a lot like Lindsay).

dan k

Bangel Is Eternal
How good is this guy. I today watched the episode where he sings in Angel and he's fantastic. Now gone on youtube and listened to more of his songs, he has a really distinctive voice, plus its the type of music i like.

I live in the UK how can i get hold of his music?

Shazzalot

Townie
Ohh pick me, pick me! Aussie girl reporting for duty!

BIG CK fan here! I cannot get enough of him.
My fav song of his 'Let Me Go'. The first time I heard this, it was in my car after I had downloaded the EP online and copied to disk. I had to pull over as the tears just streamed down my face. It wasn't song I related to personally but the thought that he felt he had to let someone go, and she didn't want to, broke my heart (yeah Ok and I'm a sooky la la as well!!!)
Fav movie is 'Her Minor Thing'. Love his character Paul and its an all round feel good movie. The look of love he conveyed on his face at the end when Jeana is standing at the glass door, oh god, knocked me for 6 and I knew then he was an actor to contend with. And I blame him and that movie and that look for my OBSESSION with him!
Fav show he has done is Leverage. I love me a good kick arse dude!!
Am interested to see his Lingerie line and look, don't mind saying that if he wants someone to try them out for him, I'll grudgingly put my hand up for the job. It will be a chore but I will soldier on :D
There is so much to love about the man but the biggest thing, for me, is the story he tells in his music.
Let Me Go is pure genius and how he got the song to tell 2 stories, with the same lyric, blows me away.
He deserves every single success and you can just tell he is an all round awesome, sweet guy. I hope to one day meet him. Its my dream.
He is on my list of people to meet before I die.
It's only got 3 names on it. One day I hope to cross His off it :)

N
Nikita
Who are the other two? :P

Shazzalot

Townie
The dream is going to come true

.....yep. I'm going to meet Christian!

He's coming to Australia in Feb/March next year and I'm going! Oh gosh. I just can't believe it's going to happen finally.

Anyone from here going to come along????

Shazzalot

Townie
Hello everyone,
Pardon the interruption but I'm here to pass on some exciting news that Christian Kane is heading downunder in Feb/March 2011.

He is making an appearance for 2 weekends (Adelaide and Sydney) as part of the Armageddon Expo, but will be doing some side concerts as well.

To coincide with the release of his 'The House Rules' full CD, this is one for all Southern Country rockers to go see.

Details of CD are at his website christiankanedotcom

I still cant post links but if you google Armageddon Expo Australia it will bring up the page for you (or pm me and I can send links that way I guess)

Thanks for your time and hope to see you there

Shaz

methos

White Knight? Black King?

Nikita

Potential
Okay so, I love Lindsey on Angel and loved his singing of L.A song but...

I can say that I'm not as obsessed as some of you are. I have not heard his music but now I want to...

Hm.

methos

White Knight? Black King?
YouTube is your friend lol

just search for any of the 5 songs i posted and you'll find them there for free listening

M

Shazzalot

Townie
I can say I am a bigger fan of his music than I am of his acting (and I consider him to be completely up there as one of my top 5 fav actors in the universe) so that is a big call for me.

His music is just totally fantastic. Grab his new CD on his website or have a listen to the snippets on itunes. Totally worth it! Hope you can come to Sydney :)

Top Bottom