• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Lindsey's Sexuality?

Poor Lindsey, he tells Eve he's glad she's the only thing Lindsey has that Angel never got to. Ha ha, aw Lindsey, you should've guessed he did get her:)

Lilah

Poll Boy
I have loved just reading through this topic. I'm going to go with that Lindsey was infact bi.

Marisa

Liver Alone
I have never thought about this and now it has me thinking. I don't know though if Lindsey was hot for Angel or had that kind of attraction to him.

Tome

Berktwad
Black Thorn
There sure was something between Lindsey & Angel. It's probably just jealousy from Lindsey and disdain from Angel though ;)

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I think that Lindsey had a major guy crush on Angel.

It doesn't mean that either of them wanted a relationship together or were in love, but there was definitely some tension between them that I believe goes further than enemies.

If Angel wasn't so sexually tightly wound, and Lindsey had a few drinks in him then yeah, I could imagine the two of them would have one steamy night of passion.

Hrm, that's got me thinking now... I wonder what would have happened if Lindsey had been around when Angelus was back. Could have been very interesting indeed.

nightshade

I don't understand your definition of good news
Staff member
Black Thorn
Just read through this thread, loved it! I do think Lindsey felt something for Angel, and that he was possibly bisexual.

Don't know how he would have dealt with seeing Darla pregnant though!

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
I did NOT know that this was an issue or a topic for discussion, lol. I just thought that it was me and my non-BB friends who played with this idea, lol.

Anyway, yeah, we mostly consider Lindsey to be bi-curious at the very least. I don't think he ever had any sort of relationship with another man, but I do think that there was some sort of attraction to Angel.

janas

Bangel in the soul
I don't know, but I've always read a sort of gay subtext between Angel and Lindsey. Judging how many fanfics have been written, I would say that I'm not the only one to have perceived this. But there was also a gay subtext with Doyle, Wesley, Lorne and Spike, so I think Joss likes to joke about this.

However.. gay or not.. Lindsey McDonald /Christian Kane is one of the character/ actor hottest of ATS. I know it was evil and all that, but it was very sexy :p :D

Top Bottom