• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Looking over old Live Journal

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
Hello, fellow Spuffies!

I'm on day 4 of being sick at home waiting on Covid results, unable to work and needless to day, I've been spending a lot go time online to entertain myself.

I stumbled upon my old Live Journal blog and am looking through it. What a trip! I haven't looked at this since probably 2014. There's a lot of good stuff in there, but I wanted to share a few things that are worth revisiting, or may be new for some of you!

--

A great short comics fic, see back in Season 9 by gryfndor_godess: Comics!Fic: Picture Perfect

Some great fan vids that are still up:
from 2013: from
from 2012:

And my all time fav fan fid EVER (from 2011) of all time:
(all of Spuffy Productions Spuffy Videos are absolutely stunning)

--

Back in 2011 we attempted a little Spuffy Fic Book club on here. Looking back, I think it didn't work because it was poorly organized. I have a better idea for organizing it now. We would read a story and discuss it every week. I would love to organize it.
Would anyone be interested in doing that again? We could reread old, or read entirely new fics. It's been a while since I've read any fan fic so it could be fun.

Also does anyone else miss Live Journal? I loved everything about it. I'm so sad non one uses it anymore.

Here's my old blog is anyone is interested in poking around in there. For those of you unfamiliar with LJ, the tags on the left will bring you to various posts.

Top Bottom