• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Lootcrate: Firefly edition

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
Have money to spare and want to get some more Firefly stuff?
The Firefly™ Cargo Crate is a mystery sub-scription service delivering a collection of 5-7 exclusive Firefly collectibles, Including shiny figures, cunning apparel and other such finery every 2 months."

I've heared of Lootcrate before and to no surprise what you'll get is probably ”fun to have stuff” and not something you must have. I thought I'd at least share so pelople can make make their own mind up. They ship outside The US but obviously to a higher cost.

Firefly™ Cargo Crate

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
Oh wow! I always thought before they have been whatever they randomly send you. Didn't know you could get specific ones sent to you.

Those Little Damn Heroes are awesome
upload_2016-2-24_13-30-38.png

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
If you're interested to know what's in the first box. He just started watching the show so he hasn't seen it all so his guesses as to what everything is is kind of fun.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
I keep thinking I should do some of those but then when I dust I think I am so glad I didnt do some of those

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I like finding out what was in there . I would get them myself but I don't have room to display them so I have to keep them in the box
& that would be such a shame so ......Sigh . I not getting them :(

Cheyanne Suttle

Potential
This is the only post that I thought I could post about this and it be relevant BUUUUT I ordered a Wash action figure today!

1530318849162.png

Evil Seal
Evil Seal
I have the same one (and the ones of Kaylee, Angel, Willow, The Gentlemen, Oz and Spike) displayed in my room!
Top Bottom