• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Marti Noxon Interview

Lee

Cant help my Bluntness
I was reading an interview with Marti Noxon, and she was on about the future of Buffy, she feels it will be the last year. She said though, if its not the last year, and SMG stays on, then they would have to think of something more bigger, more badder than the first evil, for a season 8. How is that possible, you cant get bigger than the big bad himself, i mean he/she/its just complete evil!

Razekiel

|- Eyes See You -|
Actually it doesnt have to be a big bad, it can just be stronger emotions and mentally worse for the characters. Something that pulls them into sort of a vortex of problems and they have to find a way out.

Or to bring out chaos they get sucked into a hell dimension where all humans are slaved and they lead a fight against an evil hell-god like Glory IN ITS GOD FORM! ::wave::

Lee

Cant help my Bluntness
Originally posted by Allycat
Maybe the First just wasn't such a great idea after all.
Thats what i was thinking, i think they should have used the First, ONLY, if they DEFINITELY knew that this would be the last season.

Top Bottom