• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Mercedes McNab in The Addams Family

Misty

I have watched the Addams Family movies that were made in the 90's, and Mercedes is in them. She plays the girl scout in the 1991 Addams Family movie, which I think is called the Addams Family Values. And then in the 1993 Addams Family movie, she plays that girl named Amanda, who is really into camp,and plays the main character in that play.

Tasha

Dn'* letthespacebugsbite!
Sineya
haha oh yeah,i remember a while ago it was on t.v, and i was like "MUM that's Harmony out of Buffy.!!!"

she looks so young!

---------- Post added at 05:46 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:24 PM ----------

LOL

C
charmingslayer
I swear she looks like a midget!

Fredsicle

Joey Gaga
Omg is she the one who was selling the girl scout cookies to the two Addams kids? Haha that's so crazy, I never knew that.

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
Are they made with real Girl Scouts? :p

Sweetescape

Eyeballs to entrails, my sweet.
Yeah I only realised a while ago! but everyones gotta start somewhere!

Brandon

So Much Potential
I love her in that movie!

"Help me! I'm drowning! I'm dying!!!"

*gurgles from beneath the water*

Wednesday Adams: I can't swim...

skooks

Fierce Brosnan
Oh man, I loved the second Addams Family film.
MALIBU BARBIE!

Crashing Doors

Potential
I remember really enjoying these movies when I was little, but I haven't seen them since then. My sister has them both on DVD though and she likes them--she even caught Harmony in them even though, at that point, she had only been familiar with Buffy for a few months. Good eye on that one, I tell ya.

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
We just watched both of these the night before last. My kids both loved them... My oldest daughter saw Mercedes and immediately said "Mom, that's that mean girl from Buffy! Cordelia's friend!" LOL I love that I've turned my kids into Whedonites.... ;)

Gum Gnome33
Gum Gnome33
Amazing!

Abbeycat

Werewolf
Sineya
I remember seeing her in the movie and then when I watched Buffy, I was like "Heey. She was in the Addams Family movie!"

Jodast

Lapsed BBer
Sineya
I didn't realise it was her. I last saw them when they came out on video, (yes THAT long ago. I feel old.) and can't even remember who played Puglsey much less the smaller roles.

Taake

Keeper of the Continuum Transfunctioner
Watcher
Black Thorn
Hihi, I remember it well... but I have the dvd's... yes, I love the Addams family :)

Though, truth be told I find Mercedes just as annoying in this movie as I find her in Buffy

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
So this on tv not long ago, love seeing her in it and her character is so different to Wednesday!

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
The ironic thing is the character is not that much different to Harmony though.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Didn't know she was in the first one! Guess that it was a recurring joke. Love both those films, and think considering her age at the time she does a really good job.

Top Bottom