• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Michelle Trachtenberg to be on Celebrity Wheel of Fortune

Stake fodder

Soulless
So she didn't get enough of Fate messing with her on BtVS? Celebrity game shows are popular now. I saw an episode of $100,000 Pyramid this week that had Ashanti on it, from "First Date." (She's a famous singer, but I only know her from BtVS!)

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
I didn't know there was a celebrity Wheel of Fortune. I knew they did celebrity Family Feud and Pyramid. I don't really watch game shows anymore. There's a couple of interesting celebrities on that list. It's funny because Joey Fatone (who I know, because I'm a big fan of Nsync) has hosted a couple of game shows and now he's the contestant. lol. A lot of those celebrities are has-beens, people I don't know, or low level TV actors. I wanna see someone like Tom Cruise on a game show. That would be fun!

Kendar

Townie
I wanna see someone like Tom Cruise on a game show. That would be fun!
It's seldom that you get one of the current major A listers on something like this. Their time is usually too expensive. Usually when they do, it's a charity gig or they're doing a favor for a friend. Occasionally you may get someone who has some current relevance in their area, but for the most part you get the people who are in the twilight of their careers (or those who never really took off in the first place).

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
It's seldom that you get one of the current major A listers on something like this. Their time is usually too expensive. Usually when they do, it's a charity gig or they're doing a favor for a friend. Occasionally you may get someone who has some current relevance in their area, but for the most part you get the people who are in the twilight of their careers (or those who never really took off in the first place).
Yeah that's true. I remember a few years ago they rebooted Battle of Network Stars, and those were a lot of older TV actors, but some Buffy/Angel alum were on it and that was fun to see. But it's mostly actors that were relevant 20-30 years ago, or had a short period of high profile shows and then disappeared. I know they get them cause their cheap, and it's a good way for those actors to promote themselves and maybe get some work by reminding people that they're still around. I'm just saying it would be fun to have a real big name even in TV like a Bryan Cranston or Ellen Pompeo, but you're right they usually only do it if it's for charity.

I don't have cable tv anymore so I don't watch Wheel of Fortune or Jeopardy anymore.

Top Bottom