• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Misha Collins car wreck

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Supernatural star Misha Collins was in a nasty car accident in Seattle's winter storm this weekend, but the actor seems to be all right. Collins tweeted photos of his car after the accident, revealing the damage as it apparently went off of the road. Collins, who plays the angel Castiel on the beloved CW series, seemed to be fine, but did not have another ride to the Supernatural convention where he was heading at the time.

"Hey #SPNSea! So sorry we can’t be there; the WA roads are treacherous," he wrote alongside the photos. "(I was going 5mph last night when this happened. I’m fine, but when the [governor] called a state of emergency, we had to pull the plug.) I’ve sent u something in the vendor’s room to help keep you warm. Miss [you] all."

1549887822338.png

What Collins had sent turned out to be a whole bunch of Domino's pizza for those that did make it to enjoy. Many tweeted their thanks at Collins, moved by his generosity, and showed him pictures and videos of the largely empty convention center.

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn
So it's terrible driving conditions, and he gets stuck, then decides that even though his car can't go through it the pizza delivery people will of course be fine!

It's a good thought, but he could have done something else that wouldn't have meant others had to go out in those conditions.

Bluebird
Bluebird
Dominos workers would be out in it anyway, profit demands it!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
How odd that the person who was the ' we ' had access to a decent sized light for the photograph and a camera to take the picture. They had an accident that was by the look of the car a slight fender bender. So the car was going 5 m.p.h. how fast was the driver going?

Top Bottom