• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

More invasive questions, just for the hell of it ๐Ÿ˜

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
1. If you could go back in time and meet your 10 year old self, what advice would you give?

2. Do you think the Apocalypse will occur in your lifetime?

3. Did you know that brunettes actually rule the world?

4. If a rogue genie turned you into a garden knome, where would like to be placed?

5. Do you have freckles?

6. Which two combatants would you pick for a celebrity death match?

7. How many fingers am I holding up? ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

8. Last time you betrayed someone?

9. If you had a thermonuclear weapon, which country would you utterly obliterate?

10. Do you like oysters?

11. If your plane crashed in a remote place (with no food for a week) would you join a few other passengers and cannibalize those who didn't survive, or starve to death?

12. Is it possible that the moon is made of cheese?

13. What is your first memory?

14. Someone sends you an anonymous love letter; are you flattered or creeped out?

15. Would you jump in the water to save a friend from the jaws of a massive shark, or would you shrug and think, "Oh well, that's how the cookie crumbles."?

15. Favourite sport?

16. How long can you hold your breath?

17. Do you have any phobias?

18. Do you have stalker tendencies?

19. Last time you lost your keys?

20. Would you make a good pirate?

Priceless

Scooby
1. If you could go back in time and meet your 10 year old self, what advice would you give?

Don't be scared, be confident, you're brilliant!

No, I hope not.

I did

4. If a rogue genie turned you into a garden knome, where would like to be placed?

In a dog park. Yes I know the dogs would pee on me, but it's small price to pay to be surrounded by dogs every day

5. Do you have freckles?

No

Crikey, I don't want anyone to die for my entertainment. But I would get a laugh from a (This is a bit political, so spoilered as don't want to offend.)
Chase Strangio v Owen Jones fist fight.

Two

Several months ago. A guy at work commentated on a girls looks and I laughed and agreed with him. I felt incredibly guilty for days afterwards and still feel bad now, even though neither of us knew her. I feel better now I've admitted it to you all.

9. If you had a thermonuclear weapon, which country would you utterly obliterate?

Bit harsh. I don't want to destroy anywhere, I want to make it better. But if pushed, Yemen. It's pretty much hell on earth as is.

10. Do you like oysters?

Don't think I've ever had one.

11. If your plane crashed in a remote place (with no food for a week) would you join a few other passengers and cannibalize those who didn't survive, or starve to death?

Cannibalize those who didn't survive of course. And I'm a vegetarian. But I'd wanna live.

It's possible

Sitting in a pram and a neighbour putting their face very close to mine to say hello and it scared me.

14. Someone sends you an anonymous love letter; are you flattered or creeped out?

As long as it didn't say anything creepy in the letter, then flattered I guess.

15. Would you jump in the water to save a friend from the jaws of a massive shark, or would you shrug and think, "Oh well, that's how the cookie crumbles."?

I can't swim, so I'd scream and run around like a loon until I found someone who would jump in.

15. Favourite sport?

Football. But I can watch most sports.

30 seconds

Not really, nothing life limiting

No, the opposite.

A couple of weeks ago. I lose them quite regularly nowadays for some reason.

No, I can't swim and suffer from sea sickness.

BaskingINBangel

I'm busy basking.......

Go back, it's a trap.

Absolutely. I think it will happen within the next 10 years.

I'm a brunette. Of course we do, I've known this most of my life.

Somewhere tropical, maybe Tahiti?

5. Do you have freckles?

No

I honestly have no idea.

One.

Years and years ago.

I wouldn't do that.

10. Do you like oysters?

Meh.....

I would hope not, but I've never been in that situation (thank goodness) so I really can't say.

Not a chance.

I was only a few years old, In a car with my family, and driving through a tree lined street with overhanging branches.

Creeped the heck out!

I can't swim, so my friend would be sol.

15. Favourite sport?

Thoroughbred Horseracing

I just tried it. 15 seconds. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Yes, I do.

No, but I sure have a tendency to attract the people that do.

It's been awhile

I don't think so

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
1/
Me at 10 years old, jeez I'm small ain't I? I er, we er um, you are looking for another religion to follow, ignore most recognized religions as they are false. Save time and look into Witchcraft, concentrate on the thoughtful use of being a Wizard. Read the very old leather bound English books on Witchcraft, continue to learn from Voodoo, Satanism and Devil Worship.

2/
An apocalypse? Most likely, but I hope not.

3/
What! Hair colour decides who will rule the world, what a load of rubbish. That is like saying that skin colour actually makes a difference.

4/
If a rogue genie turned me into a gnome I'd go somewhere thats gonna get destroyed real quick. So see Q 9

5/
Even when I look in a mirror I see no freckles, (could a vampire see its freckles in a mirror?)

6/
If both combatants of the death match are both successful, who cares?

7/
How many fingers are you holding up, all of them. Though I can only see one, guess which one that is?

8/
Not exactly a betrayal but if you include a curse, that'd be 15 and a half years.

9/
Given enough thermonuclear weapons, definitely China.

10/
Urrr, yukky oysters! Guess what the answer is.

11/
Well there is no way I'd ever get on a plane.

12/
Of course it isn't, a film company has a boy fishing from the moon and he looks hungry.

13/
My first memory was when I first saw a ghost when I was eight years old.

14/
I'll get the sender of the letter and make him suffer.

15/
My favourite sport is teaching feral cats how to swim in deep water, in a cage.

16/
I can usually hold my breath for ten minutes, I take it you meant blowing into my hands to hold my breath?

17/
They are sort of phobias, I hate blowing into my hands to keep them warm whilst keeping the feral cats cage in deep water.
I've yet to be able to get the water in the river to be warm.

18/
Not really, unless you count stalking the feral cats!

19/
Funny you should say that, when I'm finished on here I'll continue looking for them.

20/
Funny you should ask if I'd make a good pirate? Is a good pirate one who is very successful or a pirate who only does good?

Ann

Nee chatwuann Bangel
Where I live, but really don't want to be.
1. If you could go back in time and meet your 10 year old self What advice would you give?
Realize the writing talent you have, nurture it and write stories that you come up with using that great imagination you have. Also, take creative writing classes when you get older. Believe that you have the published author in you and the ability to become one. When someone tries to teach you to draw and oil paint donโ€™t give up on it so soon. If it doesnโ€™t happen then know in the future that it will and that the artist in you will come out. Give more things a good try before deciding you will not be good at it.
2. Do you think the apocalypse will occur in your lifetime?
Possibly
3. Did you know that Brunettes rule the world?
Iโ€™ve been aware of that for some time.
4. If a rogue genie turned you into a garden gnome where would you like to be placed?
On a hilltop in Hawaii overlooking the Ocean.
5. Do you have freckles?
Yes
6. None.
7. How many fingers am I holding up?
I have not betrayed anyone, but someone betrayed me. There is a possibility that I will be betrayed at some future point in my life.
9. If you had a thermonuclear weapon what country of the world would you obliterate?
None. I would dismantle Thermonuclear Weapon and put the pieces where no one could find them.
10. Do you like Oysters?
No. I would only eat them if there was nothing else to eat and I was starving.
As I donโ€™t fly and would never be in an airplane large or small I would not have to make this decision.
No way and no how.
Watching 14 Dalmatian puppies drink from muffin tins in my yard. These 14 Puppies came from Pebbles our pet Dalmatian dog.
Definitely creeped out.
15. Would you jump in the water to save a friend from the jaws of a massive shark, or would you shrug and think, "Oh well, that's how the cookie crumbles."
I can barely swim and still have to have a noodle in the deep water in a pool. A lifeguard if there is one around will have to try and save my friend.
15. Favorite Sport
Football
16. How long can you hold your breath
30 seconds.
Yes.
18. Do you have Stalker tendencies?
No and I donโ€™t currently have one. I doubt I will ever draw the attention of one.
I never have.
No.

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I have a lot of repressed memories from childhood. I can't even recall my 10 year old self. Things that happened prior to my near-death experience are hazy. That's because one of my shaman teachers said that was when I was reborn and a new soul entered my body. It was supposed to provide comfort I think, but it sorta freaked me out.

It depends on how you define the word apocalypse. One could see the apocalypses of understanding all secrets. So that would be like a good thing.

But reds and yellows are hotter and cooler (respectively)

Outside your bedroom window so that I would always startle you looking and and you'd be like oh, that's just the garden gnome, and then you'd see the sly smile and think or is it?

5. Do you have freckles?

No, I gave Mr. Freckles back to his owner.

I would opt for a three-way fight between the Chris' Pratt, Evans and Hemsworth

Trick question. You are holding up no fingers. Simply a thumb
c83df79f1776b235e21e10ca494ea761.jpg

It depends on how you define the word betrayed. I usually just betray myself anymore.

Bomb New Jersey.

10. Do you like oysters?
Yeah, but they aren't the best conversationists.

I'd probably be eating on them before the plane actually crashed.

The moon is hollow, but the outer shell could be made of cheese. Processed cheese.

The first thing I remembered, like duh.

Neither. I am amazed that people actually mail things anymore.

Only if they were rich and promised to reward me before hand.

15. Favourite sport?
After the last few years I don't much care for sports anymore

Until I need to breathe again.

Yes, on the mantle at home. I hope to collect the whole set.

I wouldn't say tendencies as much as aspirations.

I am not Glory. I do not lose my keys.

arrrr you kidding? Aye would make a great pirate.

Nix

๐Ÿคช
Sineya
Get therapy!

I hope not!

Nope it's silversurfers!!! LOL

girl-biker-gnome.jpg

AT the front door!! Gnome Nixxy!

5. Do you have freckles?
Only in the sunshine, they are shy in winter!

Kim Kardashion v The Rock!

None

You and Now! ๐Ÿ˜

I can think of a few... but shall name none.

10. Do you like oysters?
PUKE NO

Don't know.... never been in that situation before!

Hell yes!

My parents arguing

Creeped out

Well, neither.... I throw in a friend that could swim to save them!

15. Favourite sport?
None

.............................................................................................................................. about that long!

Yes... Not telling you though. ๐Ÿ˜‚

Me? Never!!!
MWhahahaha

I don't think I've ever lost them!

Yes... why? well, that's not family friendly!

TriBel
TriBel
Love the gnome!

epimetrius

Townie
"Enjoy the nerdy stuff dweeb. Pretending to be disinterested is for squares."

Which apocalypse? More seriously, no, I generally have more hope in people.

Makes sense.

Some lawn with toooo many ornaments.

5. Do you have freckles?
No

Seth Rogan and Jack Black. No interest in the fight, no interest in a death. But I'd be very interested in the story that leads up to the fight.

This morning. I convinced myself that setting an alarm is a good idea. That bastard.

Now that's what I call asking for a political shit-show.

10. Do you like oysters?
Never tried them, no opinions.

Necrophagia is a big no. I'd have to exhaust all other options first.

I work as a sub and I convinced a class of middle schoolers it was. I say convinced, but what I mean is postalized. 100% true. I've never heard of cheese being written about before the moon landing.

My cousins' Phantom Menace snowglobe with Qui Gon, Obi Wan, and Darth Maul lightsaber dueling.

Depends on the contents of the letter.

Look, there can be one tragic death or two. Something something, trolley problem.

15. Favourite sport?
I can get pretty invested in cricket sometimes

like 10 secs, I have asthma

Agoraphobia

I sure hope not

Like 5 years ago. It was in my car's cupholder

In terms of ideals? Yes! In terms of actions? Hell no!

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya

5. Do you have freckles?

10. Do you like oysters?

15. Favourite sport?

1. Stop giving a rats bum what other think, enjoy youth before your forced to grow up

2. Absolutely!

3. I did not, but rather proud they do, i feel a lot smarter now

4. I wanna be one of those groovy disco gnomes that sneak into peoples fridges at night. Like the film Gnomeo and Juliet ๐Ÿ˜›

5. Nope, but i love them

6. The GC and a very posh old actor/actress

7. The middle one!

8. I cannot answer that, i am burdened with glorious purpose

9. Why settle for a country when you can take on the world!?

10. Ew nope tastes like snot

11. I'd be on a private yacht chillin

12. Of course! What else would it be made out of?!?!

13. Getting bitten by a goat... dont ask

14. Creeped out... and slightly flattered...

15. Not so much the cookie but, "thats how the friends crumbles". ew no thats dark, i wanna sound heroic and say id save them hehe
15. Wait theres 2 fifteens, i like netball and swimming, and hula hooping!

16. 2 mins and 46 secs, timed it when i was in swimming contests!

17. Don't think so, nothing like fear of spiders, just dying alone...

18. Nope... maybe... for legal reasons thats a joke...

19. Never ๐Ÿ˜‡

20. Ooh arrr... nope

Nothing13

Potential
"Enjoy these years of school at the fullest and do what you like. You will have less free time when you will start working"

I don't believe in any religion, so I don't believe in the apocalypse from any theological point of view.
Scientifically speaking I don't think human extinction or world destruction will happen in my lifetime

No

Near a tree, I like trees

5. Do you have freckles?
No

I am not interested in celebrities "fights" or "death matches"

I don't know

Betrayed is a "big word". Sincerely I don't think to have ever betrayed anyone

None

10. Do you like oysters?
No

I will cannibalize those who didn't survive

No

Playing in my house

Nor flattered nor creeped out; I will try to discover who sent the letter. If I don't discover and no one shows up, I wouldn't care about the letter

I will try to find someone (a lifeguard) to help me with my friend in order to save him if we can.

15. Favourite sport?
-I practised powerlifting and arm-wrestling for years and I liked a lot
-I follow Football

42 seconds

No, phobias in a pathological sense, but I am a little disturbed by big spiders

No

1 year ago

I don't think

Hunga Munga

Scooby
11 I know I wouldn't be turning cannibal in the first week . I'm pretty sure I could forage something to stave off hunger for seven days :D . In general I don't have a problem with eating human flesh to survive ....but it would have to be a pretty dire situation to even consider putting it on the menu .

TriBel
TriBel
Most people wouldn't starve to death after a week without food provided there was water. Personally, I'd pray for rain or snow (after I'd prayed for rescue). ๐Ÿ˜„
Priceless
Priceless
It wouldn't take a week. 2 or 3 days and I'd be sizing people up for the pot ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ”
Top Bottom