• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

More questions to pass the time...

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
1. If you had to eat only chocolate or pasta alfredo for two weeks, which would it be?

2. Kittens or puppies?

3. Describe yourself in three words

4. Do you believe that aliens have visited this planet?

5. What was the last prank you played on someone?

6. Are you a clean freak, or not really?

7. You've just been notified that a distant relative has left you a HUGE sum of money...but you have to get a tattoo before you can claim it. What do you get, and where? (And no, you can't have it removed later)

8. Last meal that you actually cooked yourself?

9. When was the last time you laughed out loud?

10. What school subject did you really suck at?

11. A freaky magic spell causes you to switch bodies with Joss Whedon (around the time of Buffy S4). How would you change the show, if at all?

12. Can you dance?

13. If you could switch lives with one person, who would it be?

14. Choose one Whedonverse character to be your future spouse.

15. Surprise! You're a psychologist, and Lilah Morgan is a new patient. She's having a rough time at work, and wants your advice. What do you tell her?

16. Pineapple and ham pizza...yay or nay?

17. What's the best advice your mum has ever given you?

18. If you could be any animal, what would you choose...and why?

19. When was the last time someone dared you to do something?

20. Did you think there was going to be a cheese question? 😜

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
1. If you had to eat only chocolate or pasta alfredo for two weeks, which would it be? Pasta Alfredo

2. Kittens or puppies? KITTENS!

3. Describe yourself in three words: Sarcastic, loud, fangirl

4. Do you believe that aliens have visited this planet? No, but maybe one day they will!

5. What was the last prank you played on someone? I don't play pranks (the girls at work call me the Fun Police because of this)

6. Are you a clean freak, or not really? Nah. I mean, I like a clean house and work space, but I'm not pedantic about it

7. You've just been notified that a distant relative has left you a HUGE sum of money...but you have to get a tattoo before you can claim it. What do you get, and where? (And no, you can't have it removed later): A flower on my hand, drawn by me.

8. Last meal that you actually cooked yourself? I honestly can't remember, my husband does most of the cooking.

9. When was the last time you laughed out loud? This morning.

10. What school subject did you really suck at? Science.

11. A freaky magic spell causes you to switch bodies with Joss Whedon (around the time of Buffy S4). How would you change the show, if at all? Kill off Spike.

12. Can you dance? ... not well.

13. If you could switch lives with one person, who would it be? One of the Spice Girls :D

14. Choose one Whedonverse character to be your future spouse: Xander.

15. Surprise! You're a psychologist, and Lilah Morgan is a new patient. She's having a rough time at work, and wants your advice. What do you tell her? Kill as many people as you have to.

16. Pineapple and ham pizza...yay or nay? Ewww, no.

17. What's the best advice your mum has ever given you? You're relationship isn't going to work if it isn't an equal partnership.

18. If you could be any animal, what would you choose...and why? A cat. They get to sleep all day and look adorable.

19. When was the last time someone dared you to do something? Ugh, ages ago, I'm old and don't play dare games any more.

20. Did you think there was going to be a cheese question? 😜 Yes, and I am disappointed!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
#15!!! 😂😂

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
1/ I wouldn't

2/ Neither

3/ I am me

4/ Yes, just because the militaries of the world say the million or so photographs are false does not mean I believe them.

5/ I can't remember

6/ Not really

7/ Have a spot put under the scorpion on my right arm, if it's over $30,000

8/ Beef Stroganoff, last night.

9/ A bit earlier

10/ Mathematics

11/ Remove all concept of Tara

12/ Yes, but by myself.

13/ Jensen Ackles the first thing I'd do is say I quit Supernatural, that'll change the answer to number 5, tee hee

14/ Giles

15/ Tell Spike you fancy Angel, then wait for the repercussions.

16/ Yay

17/ She pointed her finger to me and said, "Pull this."

18/ A human animal me, I'll do

19/ Friday

20/ Considering who wrote the quiz I'm surprised there wasn't one pinned to the back of a bunny.

Black Thorn
1. If you had to eat only chocolate or pasta alfredo for two weeks, which would it be?
pasta Alfredo. I love chocolate, but I get sick of it easily. I could eat any form of pasta 24/7.

2. Kittens or puppies?
They’re both too cute, not picking one!

Excitable, weird, anxious

I believe in aliens but I’m not sure to be honest. I’d like to think they have though.

Hiding my brothers Nintendo Switch and telling him riddles to find it (he REALLY annoyed me).

No I’m very messy lol.

7. You've just been notified that a distant relative has left you a HUGE sum of money...but you have to get a tattoo before you can claim it. What do you get, and where? (And no, you can't have it removed later)
A supernova on my right shoulder. I love pictures of space, so beautiful.

probably stir fry.

Yesterday. About that croc named Mr. Freshie...

I was good at all my school subjects, I’m a Jack of all trades type person.

11. A freaky magic spell causes you to switch bodies with Joss Whedon (around the time of Buffy S4). How would you change the show, if at all?
Make Adam kill more people and be a better villain.

12. Can you dance?
Not really. I can do short stuff for drama but I don’t particularly like it.

I don’t know, i enjoy being myself. Maybe Jeff Goldblum.

Tara.

15. Surprise! You're a psychologist, and Lilah Morgan is a new patient. She's having a rough time at work, and wants your advice. What do you tell her?
Quit.

Yay!!! Pineapple is good on anything! Change my mind...

Don’t worry what anyone thinks about you.

A bear, they’re big and fluffy and kinda scary.

I don’t even remember.

Yes, no, I don’t know??

Bluebird
Bluebird
Pineapple and cheese is a great combo too

nightshade

I don't understand your definition of good news
Staff member
Black Thorn
Pasta
2. Kittens or puppies?
Puppies, depending on the breed
Needs more tea
nope
I have no idea, I don't really do pranks
not really
I'll go with the one It hought about getting when I was younger, an Ankh with the word Shanshu under it
mash potato, chicken kiev and cabbage, on Sunday
Yesterday
All
No Adam, make Maggie the Big Bad
12. Can you dance?
sure, but you didn't ask if I can dance well!
I wouldn't mind spending a couple of hours as a celeb, just so I could go shopping!
Long term spouse, errm Riley
Look at those shoes, could you get those shoes without that job!
nay
Never bring a purse if there's a man around to pay!

Probably a cat, they have an easy life
No idea
You bring shame to Black Thorn with your lack of cheese questions!

Octavia
Octavia
Heheh never bring a purse, I like that one
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
^ Same here...that's a good one.

thrasherpix

Scooby

Chocolate. I'd just hope it wasn't too sweet as that's bad as too sour. I'm not a fan of pasta alfredo.

2. Kittens or puppies?

Kittens

If I got hit with this on say a job interview then I'd say "analytical, adaptive, confident." (I'd go with "professional" instead of "confident" but definitions vary too much.) Others might describe me as "smart, tough, sweetie" while others as "bitch from hell."

Those 3 words not only depend on the person, but also where (and when) we are. Few people are the same person in church, home, office, bar, or party. And even then how they act and what traits they show would likely depend on how they rank in status and authority to those around them.

Hey, I did say I was analytical. ;)

I can relate a lot (not perfectly, but close enough) with Pretty Girl by Maggie Lindermann, though I understand if that's a bit too pop for you (I like seeing the song put into RWBY AMVs).

Honestly don't know if they ever have, are, or even will. I certainly believe it's possible. I even believe it's POSSIBLE (though highly unlikely) that humans (and a great many other species) were transported here or otherwise tinkered with early in our evolution.

The only thing I believe impossible is that humans are the only sapient life ever to develop in the universe (and I'm sure some creatures on other worlds are so intelligent that they'd consider us clever animals like we would a monkey that uses a stick to dig up food, though that doesn't necessarily mean they develop technology at all, let alone survive long enough to travel to other worlds).

These days I resist the temptation. But I justified one to myself (I'm not even sure it counts as a prank) to find a saboteur who did not like me in the hopes he would report it to try to get rid of me (he didn't take the bait...we closed in on him but just before we had him he took all his stuff and left). This one woman with authority used it harshly at times and had NO sense of humor (she even yelled at me for allowing harmless pranks to happen) got nicknamed the Hammer, and she HATED that name (despite her harshness she wanted to be liked) and came down hard on anyone she heard referring to her as that.

So I'm in the eating area at a homeless shelter when I see her car drive up. I start doing a dance to the bemusement of others similar to I think done in Charlie's Angels 2 singing "can't touch this" and such. As I see the doorknob turn I squat down and go, "Hammer time!" And then leaped into the hallway.

The Hammer walks in and is wondering why everyone is laughing as I walk back in and made up an excuse and pulled her away to her office.

Depends on who you ask. I was raised with the notion that a place should be clean enough to be healthy but comfortable enough to relax in. I won't let a place be a mess but I won't stress over a little mess either.

I've even gotten into arguments with my partners because I like having spiders in certain areas of the house as they're far more efficient at keeping out the insects than the exterminator (which she has to agree is true, but she really hates spiders). Even so, the spiders better stick to their zones. I killed one a few days ago because it apparently decided my head would make for a good place to build a web between me and the ceiling while I was on the computer, which I don't take personally but still treat as a capital offense.

I don't believe in antibacterial soaps and the like, I think they do more harm than good. I'll use bleach and such at times, but not that often.

If anything, it would be 2 cats playing with a golden necklace (specifically Brísingamen ) curved around my belly button (one on top, the other on bottom). When my BFF asked what kind of tattoo I might consider getting if I got one I said this and she asked why I'd want more than one pussy, but didn't let her bait me. ;)

I'm mainly curious why she'd make this a requirement. If she was trying to "prove she's a whore" then I might defiantly refuse it, but I probably wouldn't, not if she's dead. OTOH, if I thought she just wanted to be sure I always remembered her (and what she gave me) then I might make a tattoo that symbolized her (or him), possibly with a name (though I don't like names as tattoos, it's generally a sign that a person doesn't realize the future is going to be different from the present, though that wouldn't apply in this case since the person is dead).

Meatloaf, broccoli, potatoes.

No more than an hour ago reading SMBC while looking for a specific one to send to someone in response to a fun vid he sent me. Here's the very last one I saw that I laughed at:

I was good at just about everything. My weakest subject was math and the only time I ever got an F was in math, but that was after several months of being out of school and somehow promoted to the next grade despite everything (I think it was due to the mental hospital I'd been locked in trying to cover its own butt from any lawsuits). The teacher sucked as well, at least for me. But when I reviewed the book looking at the illustrated examples it became like a big puzzle game to me. I passed the semester exam (of the one where I got an F in earlier) with a 110 (and told I was the only one to get the bonus question right which was college level).

I also taught myself basic multiplication using flashcards a year or so before it was taught in school. Later, after I returned to school from being a runaway (and thus missing several more months of school) they put me through a bunch of tests and while I was college level at most things (I believe it was all the reading I did that made it seem so to the tests that were also multiple choice and graded by computer) I was only high school (where I was supposed to be) for math.

However, there were teachers and students that could make me dread a certain class (as opposed to the subject).

My mischievous side says I should expose all the sordid secrets he was privy to (even if it takes some work since I wouldn't necessarily know what he knows) and put them in episodes that can easily be recognized (like say one of the cast needs a job and is told if you want it then there will be sex, and the name will be of someone who uses the casting couch...come to think of it, Angel season 1 had started and that would be even more perfect).

The biggest pleasure would be thinking of him in my body seeing the changes to the timeline as he looked himself up. Besides, I figured he had it coming as I'm sure he'd be going even further with my body than Faith did in Buffy's body. Maybe I'd have to alter that story a bit, too. (Actually, it might be a good idea for Riley to cite about "rape by deception" and broach that topic before it became fashionable.)

That aside...I'd make Kate darker (as she was originally intended, though I'd make some significant changes from the script) in Angel and...well I am serious about the above. I also like the idea of killing off Spike simply so he can't drag down the later seasons as I think he did (and consider it a mercy killing, killing him while he's still cool) and as another measure of vengeance for what I'm sure Joss is doing with my body in the future.

Gods I'm having some dark imaginings right now...

12. Can you dance?

From freestyle to the Texas two-step. Yes, I can dance, though just enough not to embarrass myself, I wouldn't want to try in a talent show.

Okay, I had to think really hard about this one (taking a break). First of all I would not abandon those I love or are my responsibility to someone else, nor would I be willing to give myself up. Sure, I believe that I must let what I am go to become what I may be, but not in that sense. Still, I did think of an answer.

As long as I could remain me, I'd replace a certain woman (in fact, she's the boss of the Hammer) who is either weak or corrupt. Then an investigation could finally come to a head and positive changes made. While I lack her qualifications, I know I could do a hell of a better job than her (especially as she has the authority to delegate to others, but her insecurity and/or corruption keeps causing her to fire everyone around her who questions her at all).

Jenny Calendar. We both have a sense of humor, share many interests, she's not clinging or smothering (nor does she want someone who is), and we can both commiserate about our crazy extended families that we hope to never see on something like the Jerry Springer show.

Vampires aren't worth your time, be they literal or metaphorical. And one is in a prophecy? Well hell, send in the kill squad, hose him down with holy water, and surely people in R&D can develop a hollow point bullet that holds a bit of holy water so that when the bullet expands in the vampire's body it releases the holy water for an especially agonizing death for a vampire. Or hell, instead of spiking his blood with that of his baby, just inject a little holy water into it. If he dies then obviously the prophecy wasn't about him and she just saved herself and her corporation a lot of time and resources, and should impress the Senior Partners with her ruthless initiative willing to gamble her life for her own hubris and for them.

Hey, I did say earlier that I was professional.

Though technically speaking, a psychologist is supposed to listen, and keep the advice to a minimum on how to handle stress (and the best advice I'd give her is quit, though I'm not sure that's an option for her). But what fun would that be here?

I'd try it if it was offered to me but I wouldn't pay for it.

Next time I want to mess a guy up who is sexually harassing me (among other things) put on a lot of perfume and rub it up against him (since he's sexually harassing me this should be easy), because another woman who falls for his crude charms (maybe even his wife) will smell it and become VERY angry at him (and, with luck, kill him). I only set out to ruin one guy who had become intolerable to me, but I gotta hand it to my mom, she's the Queen of Mean and her lifetime of experience shows when I told her about my conflict with him and how I messed him up only for her to share all the opportunities I missed like that one that didn't even occurred to me even years after (it was years later before I told her about this).

She's not one to go to for advice though unless you're wanting to be mean (or maybe if you wanted to be a model and had what it took, and if you could put up with my mother "helping" you then you'd have what it took to survive the sheer stress of that industry).

Dolphins seem to know how to have a good time with each other. But many would say I'm more cat-like and so I think maybe I'd be happier as a cat, though I honestly don't know if I'd want to be a wild cat in unspoiled wilderness, or a pampered pet.

I was dared by a teenage boy to issue an anime-style challenge (over the top dramatic with bold martial arts moves) to a woman who was rude to me to face me in a duel. (She unnecessarily blocked the way out while taking her sweet time to decide what she wanted to get and just glared at me when I said "excuse me" which was NOT intended as sarcasm, even if some exasperation at her thoughtlessness MAY have shown.) I turned around as it was a short aisle and was faster, and he dared me to turn back and issue a challenge. Of course I'm too responsible for that, but if I were still his age I might've done it...

20. Did you think there was going to be a cheese question?

Guess I assumed it was in the pasta alfredo:p

Last edited:

Taake

Raise your hand if... EW
Staff member
Black Thorn
Pasta Alfredo, it just adds the Alfedo to my usual routine. Chocolate (and cheese) is overrated

2. Kittens or puppies?
Puppies! Both are cute though

Ehm, clumsy, opinionated and loyal

No, but if they had it was probably to install lizard people in our governments

Can’t remember, silly little pranks are common place at my Office or at home though

Not at all, but I wish I was

Not sure. There is a lot of things I could imagine getting really. I'm tempted in just having one say Philippians 4:11
("...for I have learned, in whatsoever state I am, therewith to be content.") It's a good reminder

I cook all the time, so it's almost hard to remember. dumplings and noodle stir-fry

Every time I'm with my best friend, so an hour ago. Also yesterday, due to a podcast. Must stop listening to it in public, or risk looking like a crazy person.

Ethics. I wasn't a star in chemistry either. But Ethics is the only class I've only ever gotten an "E" in.

I'm tempted to say pair up Willow and Riley, but that would mean no Tara, so strike that. But maybe re-cast Riley, I like Mark Blucas fine by now, and think he's really cute, but he did kind of have better on-screen chemistry with Willow. Oh, and I think it would try to do the Initiative differently, e.g. the elite soldiers wouldn't be studients at Sunnydale U.

12. Can you dance?
What is can, really? :p I can move. Somewhat to a beat. But I do better if I have a strong lead, one of the best compliments I've gotten was that I can dance like a latina, but my partner and complimenter was Colombian, so I credit my skill to being an extension of his skills.

Oh dear, someone alive now? Tom Hanks, maybe. Then I could find out if he's really as nice as all that. And, wouldn't hurt going out in the world and feeling adored by most.

Angel, though only if he can turn human. Otherwise, I guess David Nabbit wouldn't hurt ;) Honestly, I'm trying to think of the characters but they're all so loaded with emotional baggage and issues :p

Make sure every body is in your debt somehow or that you have something to blackmail them on. Maybe consult some kind of black magician so you can always, literally, sleep with one eye open. Someone is always out to get you. Also, contemplate some stress relief - perhaps in the shape of a handsome, youngish ex-Watcher.

Naaaaay

My mum isn't the best at giving advice, so, none? Our relationship is more reversed, I'm the advice giver.

House cat. It must be the closest thing you can get to being God-Emperor these days.

My brother dared me to play air-soft with a broken foot. I declined.

You know, supposedly cheese is addictive because it can trigger the opioid receptors in your brain in a way similiar to drugs. You're all addicts basically.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
Alfredo cos I'd get sick of the sweetness of chocolate.
2. Kittens or puppies?
Kittens! Nothing against dogs, they just seem like more effort
Lazy, cynical, funny
No why would they? We are probably one of the most insignificant planets to exist if there's life elsewhere. We are very self important as a planetary species.
Probably yesterday when I was with my partner
Big nope. I'm not a good housewife. I like being clutter free which is kind of impossible with the amount of stuff I have and do around my home
I dunno cos I have never had interest in tattoos or piercings. My partner has tattoos and they look good on him but *shrugs* never been my thing, same as jewellery. I'd find a quote I liked and put it on my arm or something.
Some kind of pasta probably. I don't really enjoy cooking. Maybe I had a bad experience of a kitchen when I was younger lol.
I laugh all the time, usually at my own jokes.
Chemistry - um, no one ever explained the rules of chemical equations or it just went over my head but jeez that was obtuse. I had no problems with maths so maybe it was just a bad teacher.
Leave it as is. I find hypotheticals boring to discuss.
12. Can you dance?
Not at all but that doesn't stop me
Someone rich and beautiful just to see what it would be like, but only if I could switch back (after donating some cash to my old self)
Gunn. He seems like he has the least severe mental problems lol
You sound like a psychopath. Use that to your advantage - they do very well in the business world.
Big yay! I love love love ham & pineapple, even just as a dish of gammon and pineapple rings. Not just for pizza! But yeah Hawaiian pizza is my favourite.
My dad is more of the advice giver of the family. But they both instilled in us from a young age that they would always be accepted and loved by them regardless of what we did with our lives, even if it went against their beliefs. Their whole thing is non conformity so they wouldn't expect me to conform to their thinking if I decided to live my life differently from theirs. Do you so long as you're not hurting anyone, they will still be as proud.
Cat, easily a house cat. They have the most luxurious lives, far better than ours.
I dunno, like as a child maybe? I did a lot of dangerous stuff as a kid, sometimes I'm surprised I'm still alive
Yes! My favourite is halloumi but it's not very versatile

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Chocolate. Either way I'd end up with diabetes by the end, might as well do it the best way.

2. Kittens or puppies?
Puppies

Melodramatic bunny hugger

Yes, my idea of alien is probably different to others.

Cant remember, probably putting the wrong bin out to trick the neighbours into thinking it's recycle day

No, I am a filthy dirty person with an antibacterial wipe habit

The jesus fish vagina symbol on the top of my right foot

Lamb chops, cheesey mash and broccoli for dinner tonight

About 5 hours ago

English is the only one I ever actually failed (at least twice), but I finished only behind the Dux when it counted, so maybe I only sucked if the teacher did.

Let Parker have a few more pokes

12. Can you dance?
Yes

Bindi Irwin (pre engagement)

Mal

If I was a trained psych I would parrot what my trained psychs told me - your brain cant be trusted, push on, dont stop taking meds, you're doomed.

Yay :)

Life isnt fair, get over it.

A competitive pony club horse, I'd get to travel all over, see cool things with all my horse friends, gallop up hills, go to the beach, jump over big logs, prance around all pretty and win lots of ribbons!

Years ago

No, but I'll give you a bonus cheese answer - shelf stable cheese melts and bubbles like plastic cheese.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Pasta alfredo, cause I'm not a huge chocolate fan.

2. Kittens or puppies?

Kittens!

3. Describe yourself in three words?

Artistic. Loyal. Quiet.

If they're real, they either have already been here or have more important things to do than come to our tiny planet.

Doubt I can remember the last one, but years ago me and two friends were hanging out at my old apartment, out on the balcony, and two of us messed with the other one with just a window and our ability to not laugh. She kept assuming that the wind was blowing the window into her shoulder every 10 seconds, despite the fact that my friend was leaning out through the window. Took her, like, an hour to finally realize what was actually happening.

HAH! Sooo not :D

I have so many tattoo ideas that it's not a problem, especially with me picking it myself; I would go with my dream tattoo that I can't afford while on welfare, which is a memorial tat for my grandfather on my upper back.

Well, I'm cooking lasagna tonight, does that count? I can't remember the last one, cause I've been on vacation :p

Yesterday, watching YouTube vids.

Math.

Riley would hook up with Willow and Buffy would remain single for the entire season. Also, Spike would get an actual storyline instead of just being the pathetic butt of everyone's jokes, Sunday would be the main villain (and a former Slayer) and Tara would join the group before falling in love with Willow (who would promptly dump the possessive Riley for the sweet witch)!

12. Can you dance?

It's like singing; just cause I do it, doesn't mean I'm necessarily good at it :)

Anyone in the Supernatural cast, except Briana Buckmaster, cause I want to hang out with her :D

Hmm, I'd either say Echo or Xander.

15. Surprise! You're a psychologist, and Lilah Morgan is a new patient. She's having a rough time at work and wants your advice. What do you tell her?

God, that's such a difficult question. I'd want her to stop focusing so much on work and make time to focus on herself and get some hobbies, but I don't think all the hours in the world will help her when she's so set on her goals.

Total yay!

Impossible to pick, she gives great advice and is always there for me.

Housecat, cause then I could just laze about all day long :)

No clue.

With you, you never know :p

katmobile

Scooby

Chocolate I'm not a big pasta fan unless it's creamy.

2. Kittens or puppies?

Oooh hard choice - kittens

Idealistic, opinionated, misfit

No

I'm very boringly not a prankster

No I'm a total slob

I'd think I'd have a Celtic cross on my shoulder.

I knock myself up salads but a curry I got out of a Slimming World cookbook about three or four years ago.

I think it was this morning at Nailed It.

Maths and Physical Ed.

Not have Cordelia boff Connor and keep her alive. I'd make Connor more nuanced too.

12. Can you dance?

No I have no sense of rhythm and not much coordination but it doesn't stop me trying.

Ooh someone with real artistic talent.

Oz

Depends when it is but she's be fine but if she ought to leave before tell her date of the zombie takeover.

I'm a vegetarian so nay unless you can find a ham substitute.

Take some time out after being made redundant to relax.

A bear - they can eat anything, fight most things, swim and they sleep all winter.

I think it was doing a superbowl water ride - I did it came out head first. I hated it but I'm glad I did it.

Totally

nightshade
nightshade
Love Nailed It

AndrewCrossett

Satsu Otaku
Sineya
1. If you had to eat only chocolate or pasta alfredo for two weeks, which would it be? Pasta alfredo. I'm diabetic so either option would probably kill me, but I like pasto alfredo.

2. Kittens or puppies?
Kittens.

3. Describe yourself in three words.
Oscar the Grouch

Yes...us.

I'm not a prankster. I leave that up to Loki and Bugs Bunny.

If you could see the state of my apartment right now you would run screaming into the night...so not really.

A very small dollar sign, somewhere it won't show.

Have to go back to a past life for that. Unless you consider putting a Stouffers frozen dinner in the microwave to be "cooking."

Saw a funny Far Side cartoon yesterday.

Math. Except for geometry and statistics, for some reason.

Don't kill Tara. Make season 6 less dark.

12. Can you dance?
Only in the sense that my legs work normally.

Any person in history? Andrew Wyeth. Any person right now? Ummm... I was going to say Dax Shepard because he gets to sleep with Kristen Bell, but... I don't really want to be Dax Shepard. Chris Hemsworth, maybe?

Cordelia, Angel-era.

Please don't kill me because I know your weaknesses. And never let your guard down around my wife Cordelia.

Sure.

Probably some I didn't follow.

I wouldn't choose to permanently be any animal. If I could change back and forth, though, probably an eagle.

Dunno.

20. Did you think there was going to be a cheese question?
😜 This thread is certainly uncontaminated by cheese.

Spanky

I'm came here to chew bubblegum and go off topic.
Black Thorn
1. If you had to eat only chocolate or pasta alfredo for two weeks, which would it be? pasta alfredo
2. Kittens or puppies? For what purpose? Puppies are better to play with, kittens are better in chinese stir-fry
3. Describe yourself in three words Sleepy, Grumpy, Dopey
4. Do you believe that aliens have visited this planet? I don't think they visited per se, migrated would be more the correct terminology
5. What was the last prank you played on someone? Yesterday
6. Are you a clean freak, or not really? Partially
7. You've just been notified that a distant relative has left you a HUGE sum of money...but you have to get a tattoo before you can claim it. What do you get, and where? (And no, you can't have it removed later) EXIT ONLY on each arse cheek
8. Last meal that you actually cooked yourself? Cauliflower mac and cheese
9. When was the last time you laughed out loud? Today
10. What school subject did you really suck at? History, on account I can't remember dates, like, at all... which is shame as I love history. Hate dates.
11. A freaky magic spell causes you to switch bodies with Joss Whedon (around the time of Buffy S4). How would you change the show, if at all? Eh, it was alright as it was. Wouldn't change much. Maybe throw more money at Krause so she doesn't leave.
12. Can you dance? H, E double L yes! Fan fact, and I don't like to talk about my own celebrity too much, but, I was the one that taught Wesley how to dance.
13. If you could switch lives with one person, who would it be? I wouldn't. I'd be all self conscious that they would see my life and tell me how badly I mucked mine up. It wouldn't be worth it.
14. Choose one Whedonverse character to be your future spouse. Darla
15. Surprise! You're a psychologist, and Lilah Morgan is a new patient. She's having a rough time at work, and wants your advice. What do you tell her? Lawyers are evil creatures, suck it up and deal with it.
16. Pineapple and ham pizza...yay or nay? Nay.
17. What's the best advice your mum has ever given you? I don't know. Don't think I ever really got any.
18. If you could be any animal, what would you choose...and why? A narwhal.
19. When was the last time someone dared you to do something? No one dares me anymore. It's sad.
20. Did you think there was going to be a cheese question? In a sense there was with question #19 as it relates to how well those toppings go with the cheese found inherently on a pizza.

NeddaSai

Potential

I hate creamy pasta so I guess .. chocolate? Alternating between kinds could be ok..

2. Kittens or puppies?

Call me out all you want, I'm picking BOTH!

Out. For. A..

No.

Tried to scare someone during a blackout with disappointing results ..

Lean more towards the freak

Something on my shoulder? The constellation ones seem nice..

Mushroom soup

Today, but it was a fake social one. A real one? I'm sure it happened this week but I have the worst memory tbh..

Math

Better season 7.. pretty satisfied with the rest though

12. Can you dance?

I can follow a choreo?

No way! I've seen those movies, it never turns out well!!

Oz or Tara

Quit!

I'll try anything so.. yay!

Again, worst memory!!

Shark cause they're awsome and I get to scare people!

High school! Unless its myself then its everyday..

Last edited:

BaskingINBangel

"Peanut butter, preferably crunchy!"
Uhm...I guess pasta alfreado.

2. Kittens or puppies?
Puppies!!

Libra, Libra, Libra

The truth is out there!

I can't remember?

As long as everything is organized, a little dust here and there doesn't bother me.

Something Buffyverse related for sure. Where depends on what it would be.

Angel hair spaghetti with Marinara sauce.

Yesterday while I was watching a reaction video posted on here.

2x3+Y=MC squared, err, something or rather.

I don't know, but Adam would be non existent, that's for darn sure.

12. Can you dance?
A little bit.

Barbie? That bitca has everything! 😂

Angel.

Stay in the middle of the hallway so Jasdelia can't reach out and grab you.

The wrongest wrong in wrongonia.

To look both ways before crossing the street.

Probably a Lioness, because they are awesome.

A long time ago.

Yes, I thought all 20 questions would be about cheese.

Octavia
Octavia
Haha libra libra libra here too

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn

Pasta!

2. Kittens or puppies?

Kittens.

Loyal, moody, intense

Absolutely!

Letting the air out of the tires on my sister's car.

My God, yes.

😅 I'd have to find room for another tattoo...but it would be a pentagram for sure.

Egg and bacon sandwich.

Watching Clerks 2 last night.

MATH!

No Dawn, no Adam, no Spuffy, Tara, Jonathan, and Anya don't die, Andrew DOES, and no Potentials.

12. Can you dance?

Hell yeah. 😆

Katherine, Duchess of Cambridge

Angel or Tara

Kill the ones who bother you!

Blech. Gross.

Watch people's body language as they're talking to you.

A panther, because they're beautiful and deadly.

About a month ago.

I kinda knew there wouldn't be.

Last edited:
Spanky
Spanky
Dur. I thought it said when was, not what was.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Chocolate. Now if it was pasta Bolognaise, the answer would be different.

2. Kittens or puppies?
Puppies. Puppies grow into dogs, kittens grow into cats.

scientific, lazy, analytical

Yes. There are images of it all over the world and there is a series of videos by Paul Hellyer on it. Why does his opinion matter? Because he used to be Canada's defence minister and he was privy to all the things the USA was trying to hide, like the four races of aliens, three of whom work in our favour and a reptilian one that wants to work against us.

At least two decades ago, against a friend we met at a lodge we used to go to in Milford Bay in the Muskoka area.

Not even slightly as far as the house is concerned, better about personal hygiene.

7. You've just been notified that a distant relative has left you a HUGE sum of money...but you have to get a tattoo before you can claim it. What do you get, and where? (And no, you can't have it removed later?
A series of dashes around my neck and the caption "cut on dotted line".

Spaghetti Bolognaise.

A few days ago at a meme.

English Literature. I could never determine what they wanted, whether it was to see if I had read the stories or understood them or to indoctrinate me into the politics of the author or the teacher. I did much better at composition.

Dawn comes into the story by Joyce having agreed to be Dawn's Godmother long ago and her parents have died. You could still have the Glory story line but without the "key" idiocy. Have Riley and Willow be a couple until the Tara story line. Introduce Adam earlier and show his connection to Dr. Walsh and the difference between what they both wanted.

12. Can you dance?
Not really. I am one of the choreographically challenged. I took longer than normal to learn the Tae Kwon Do poomse (patterns, similar to the katas of Karate).

I doubt I would do it. I don't think anyone else's life is that much better than mine. But maybe someone with talent if I thought I could switch back and the talent would remain.

Anne Steele or Kaylee Frye.

Decide iwhether you want to continue doing what you are currently doing. If not, quit. If so, be prepared to kill your way to the top.

Pineapple yes, ham no.

Don’t.

An eagle, I love to fly and they can see extreme detail on the ground.

It must be decades ago and I don't remember what it was about.

Yes, and this is it.

NeddaSai
NeddaSai
Spaghetti Bolognaise ftw!! It's what I'm requesting as my last meal If I'm ever sentenced to death..

Nix

Evil Nix 😈
Sineya
Chocolate

2. Kittens or puppies?
Kittens

Bipolar -
Probably

Prank? Me never..

Lol no

Thats easy... I have 3 lined up. First choice would be my owl on my arm.

Er... Con Carne

Can't remember a proper belly laugh.

RE & PE

Nah I don't think I would change it... oh I might add in a fantasy r18 moment thinking Faith and Buf.... hmm lol

12. Can you dance?
Yup kinda if I like the music

Someone rich and lazy preferablly on holiday!

Faith

I'd quit!

Always

She didnt.

Cat .. they get fed, watered and sleep.

Can't say I'm under a NDA!!

LOL

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Alfredo, only because all that chocolate would give me an upset stomach. :oops:
2. Kittens or puppies?
Gah - that's like asking to pick a favorite Beatles song! 😦
Ambi mediaphile & archaeophile
nope
maybe surprising someone at work (back turned)
not really, sort of in between
Maybe a triquetra?
last nite. Made bbq chipped chop ham & fries.
yesterday
None really - I'm savant like. :D
In S4, most the Initiative story line. Plus de-chip Spike later in season
12. Can you dance?
of course!
Maybe Alice Roberts?
Guess ;)
Quit!
no thank you very much! 😦
don't procrastinate! :D
An eagle - hello flying!
Last week (dared to ask girl's number at a restaurant)
I find your lack of feta disturbing. :D

Top Bottom