• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

~Morph That Character!~

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Earlier I was pondering Illyria and suddenly wondered what she would look like pink, so, as my fellow vh-ers all know, I decided to find out.... and this ensued: ;)

So, here's the idea, take a BTVS/ATS character, and morph it in some way/shape/form. However you like, just make sure to post them here so we can all have fun and laughs :)

Black Eye Guy
Black Eye Guy
That looks so cool!! She should have been pink for one episode lol

nerd4hire

Certified Uncloneable
Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
LOL I love those!
W
What happened to good TV?
Awesome!!! Thanks for the link, and well done to Allycat for making em! Cordyria is uber cool!
Wow, she looks rather hot their, i gotta say;)

OMG love the pink Illyria and the others make me laugh. I have some as well, both Cordy's, was just messing aroudn a while back.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/Bittenstaked/My Portfolio/Charismachase.bmp

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/Bittenstaked/My Portfolio/Charismaatic.bmp
Wow, CC Purple....thats my fave colour and CC looks amazing, but then i wanted that purple character in Andromeda so i might need help!!!

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Great job everyone! These are great!

And PrincessZombie, oh PZ, those are PRICELESS! I'm actually still laughing out loud, that was an amazing idea, can we frame them? :D

P
PrincessZombie
LOL, I just love how they make fun of each others' use of too much hair gel. ;)

Wicked

Trampy Mc*****
New Oz :D

And Illyria. This was done pretty quickly so its not great

Black Eye Guy
Black Eye Guy
That Illyria is so cool!!
Angelic Slayer
Angelic Slayer
Lol Oz actually looks cool with that hair colour... and I like Illyria better like that haha, looks so much cooler! =D
Top Bottom