• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Mr. Trick is Hilarious

MissChristina

👱🏻‍♀️👩🏻‍🦰🧑🏻👨🏼‍🏫
In the middle of re-watching “Consequences” right now (episode 15) and I just cracked up for 5 minutes, laughing at the exchange between the mayor and Mr. Trick about the paper shredder.

Mayor: *shred paper* It’s not working!
Mr. Trick: *frown* It’s supposed to do something besides shred?
Mayor: It’s supposed to cheer me up! Usually, using the shredder gives me a little lift. It’s fun.
Mr. Trick: And... today you’re not getting the ya-yas?
Mayor: No! Guess it’ll take more than this to turn my frown upside down!

🤣

I dunno why, but Mr. Trick’s dead-pan delivery is making me laugh. He’s hilarious!

Last edited:
AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
You're right, Mr Trick is very funny

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Mr. Trick is definitely in the category of "characters we should have seen more of". He joins Ethan Rayne, Sunday and a few others that didn't show up often enough or long enough. I loved his line: "Sunnydale makes Washington DC look like Mayberry."

MissChristina
MissChristina
Ethan Rayne was definitely another "good" baddie. The way he slips away and disappears if you're not paying attention!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

You gotta go be gay for that poor, dead intern...
Black Thorn
I find him hilarious when he asked whatever Kulak was in Homecoming.
It was all in the delivery. 😂

Mr. Trick: "Whether we're human, vampire or...whatever the hell you are, my brother. You got them spiny-looking head things. I ain't never seen that before."

Kulak: "I am Kulak, of the Miquot Clan."

Mr. Trick: "Isn't that nice."

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Oh yeah love that scene!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Sunnydale. Town's got quaint. And the people? He called me sir. Don't you just miss that? I mean, admittedly, it's not a haven for the brothers. You know, strictly the Caucasian persuasion here in the 'Dale. But, you know, you just gotta stand up and salute that death rate. I ran a statistical analysis. and hello, darkness. It makes DC look like Mayberry, and ain't nobody saying boo about it. We could fit right in here, have us some fun. - Mr Trick

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
I do love the hello darkness line! One of my best!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

You gotta go be gay for that poor, dead intern...
Black Thorn
My favourite line of Mr Trick is in Faith, Hope and Trick where he says "If we don't do something the master will get killed......well our prayers are with him" then walks away.
Reminds me of Spike watching Angelus fight Buffy in Becoming (pt 2):

"God, he's gonna kill her." (Waits a moment, then shrugs and heads for the garage with Drusilla)

Climbingup

Townie
He's so good.
I love in his first scene, after he's very pleasantly and graciously received his drive through milk shake
Kakistos: "The Slayer. I'm going to rip her spine from her body, and then I'm
going to eat her heart and suck the marrow from her bones."
Mr. Trick: "Now I'm hungry."
and proceeds to reach grab the server and pull him straight through both the serving window AND the limo window!

followed by, later in the same episode, putting on his sun proof glove to grab to pizza delivery guy.

Amazing!

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Great entrance. I love that scene.

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
Yes, he was a very good idea for a character and very well executed. I look forward to the six part serial of "Boom! Comics Presents: Trick." Say, does Boom have the Arrested Development Comics (?) license? They can team him up with Franklin in a Sid like spinoff.

SpikeOrAngel

Townie
I, too, laugh out loud when I watch Mr. Trick.

And yes, I can't believe Ethan Rayne never came back one more time on the show.

Top Bottom