• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Ms. Sharlto? Ms. Sharlto? Oh my God, she's joining Buffy Boards -

sharlto

irons her jeans
Just found this board as well, hoping everyone's going to want to hear my Opinions a bit more than my already too-tired flatmates. :rolleyes: I only finished watching through BTVS & ATS on amazon prime about two months ago! But better late than never, right? I can definitely remember when it and ATS was on TV, but I was never watching it... for some reason?

I accidentally managed to get my hands on one of the limited edition copies of Boom's Angel #0 when it came out though, so I'm hoping that counts for something by ways of a show of commitment.
I've got no idea what else to put here. Looking forward to posting!

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Hi there welcome to Buffy Boards :D
It's never too late to fall in love with the Buffyverse! Glad you found your way to this forum, it is an amazing place to discuss all things Buffy and Angel. And also the rest of the Whedonverse... Have you watched any other Whedonverse things, like Firefly? (Asking because of your Zoe avatar lol ;))
Anyways I hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I do!
Looking forward to your posts! :)

Last edited:

sharlto

irons her jeans
Hi there welcome to Buffy Boards :D
It's never too late to fall in love with the Buffyverse! Glad you found your way to this forum, it is an amazing place to discuss all things Buffy and Angel. And also the rest of the Whedonverse... Have you watched any other Whedonverse things, like Firefly? (Asking because of your Zoe avatar lol ;))
Anyways I hope you'll enjoy it here as much as I do!
Looking forward to your posts! :)
Thank you!
I have watched Firefly! I did put off watching it initially, because my boyfriend wouldn't let me hear the end of it, but I loved it! I'm a bit hesitant to say that it shouldn't have been cancelled, though. I'm planning to get through Dollhouse too.

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Thank you!
I have watched Firefly! I did put off watching it initially, because my boyfriend wouldn't let me hear the end of it, but I loved it! I'm a bit hesitant to say that it shouldn't have been cancelled, though. I'm planning to get through Dollhouse too.
Yeay! I am happy to hear that! I love all of these shows so much! And many Whedonverse movies too! It's funny cause Buffy Boards kinda got me into it. I had heard of Firefly and Dollhouse before joining BB, but I had only watched Buffy and Angel. Now I love the whole Whedonverse, partly thanks to Buffy Boards haha😂
You can share your thoughts when you watch Dollhouse! It is always interesting to hear the thoughts of a first time watcher :)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Welcome to the boards! It is quite a civil place compared to a lot of fan forums and new posters are just as welcome as us old crocs. There are a lot of Whedonverse shows that we discuss as well and there is always a discussion of the comics so you never runout of ideas or things to talk about.

Kratos

Potential
Welcome. It’s never too late to begin watching the Buffyverse or any show for that matter. I remember Buffy and Angel being on tv as well. Watched some episodes of both shows on tv3 Ireland around 2002/2003, though I never really got into them until nearly a decade later (2009).

The Bronze

Rogue Demon Hunter
Black Thorn
Welcome to the boards. You'll find loads to talk about on here. Top tip - get the dvds when you want to rewatch so you don't have to put up with Amazon's mangled versions.

Top Bottom