• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My Boredom "Art"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Hey everyone,

I seem to be having an "art" craze lately, so I thought to post some of my stuff here and see what you all think. I'm still working on blending and such, so bear with me ;)

Any and all feedback would be much appreciated! :D

caps from: http://www.screencap-paradise.com

VisionGuy
VisionGuy
I had to give you some karma. I just can't get over how much I love the Tara banner. It is beautiful.
C
Chase Summers
Wonderful!

Summers Blood

Scooby
I like them Katie! I especially like the Illyria banner, but it is a VH banner so I'm not surprised.
I also like the Tara banner.

VisionGuy

Oh Plerr
CHEESE MAN!!!!! LOL I love that banner. The Tara banner is so beautiful. It's like she's singing to Willow in heaven. It makes me kinda sad:( The pip pip banner is funny. I love the Illyria banner also. Great job AngelicSlayer. I can't wait to see more.

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Awwww! Thanks so much you guys!

SB: Hehe, yeah, but you know how I am with dorm pride, it's a must in katie-land ;)

AB101: Thanks! :) I liked the tara one as well, I saw the quote and was like "awww" lol, I felt inspired

VG: Wow! You're gonna make me go all red *blushes*, I'm glad you liked 'em! And yeah, that's what I was going for with the tara banner- not the sadness part that is! :( (and I couldn't resist a quick cheeseman addition ;))

VisionGuy

Oh Plerr
Wow, I love it!!! Where have you been hiding this stuff?! It is so nice and it's true. BB is kinda like a family.

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Awwwwww! Thank you (*okay NOW I'm actually going red*)

That was kind of what I was thinking (the whole family thing). I was originally going to put "4 years of friendship", but it just kind of clicked that what would BB look like to someone who wasn't a member (looking at the posts). Just thought it was a bit more fitting myself :)

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Thanks you guys! Glad you like it! :) If (or when I should probably say) I make anymore I promise I'll post 'em for y'all

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Got some more bannerage done, thought I'd see what you all think. Pretty simple designs (hit a "banner-makers block" earlier arg!) and the second one is a completely different style for me that I thought it'd be neat to try out.

Tell me what you think :)

And I thought it would be amusing to put this one up, it's my VERY first banner that I ever made, a couple years back. It's a Harry Potter one, now come on, laugh along with me :p

Summers Blood

Scooby
Oooo I love banner in the style of the Newspaper and the walk through the fire one. Only tip I would have is that you could have done some effects on the newspaper banner, maybe add some borders round the pictures to make them look like they are in a newspaper.

VisionGuy

Oh Plerr
Wow, I love the newspaper banner. It is very nice. That's my favorite of the bunch. The Walk thru the Fire one is great too. I really like the one girl one too. It makes Buffy seem lonely, but in a nice way. Did that make sense?

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
SB: I'm glad you like them.... the newspaper one gave me a lot of trouble (was originally a TOTALLY different banner), but thanks a million for the suggestions, I'll definitly keep them in mind :)

BEG: Aww thank you! Was in a simple kinda mood that night :D

VG: Lol, yes that does make sense. I'm glad you liked them, thanks for the feedback :smile:

Wicked

Trampy Mc*****
Cheese man - so funny

Love the Tara banner and the Graduation Day wallpaper!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom