• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My Buffy and Angel drawing

goldenboy

Scooby
Excellent work. Buffy looks like it's based on Jo Chen's stuff, yes? I like the way you cropped the Angel one.

BTW, I'm organizing an online Buffy art show if you're interested.

smgfan75

Leader of the Nancy Tribe
Excellent work. Buffy looks like it's based on Jo Chen's stuff, yes? I like the way you cropped the Angel one.

BTW, I'm organizing an online Buffy art show if you're interested.
thank you guys, I really appreciate it, and yes, I drew this pic of Buffy from issue 2 of season 8. I love the way Jo Chen draws, because all of the characters look so real. The Spike and Angel pic will be up soon, is there anywhere on the boards where I could post the rest of my drawings perhaps?

Joyce Summers

Mom of a Chocoholic
These are absolutely amazing. I really love it; you're a very talented artist. I especially love the Angel one, it just looks amazing. The way you've drawn it, the style, how it's positioned, everything. Love, love, love. :D
Can't wait to see more of your work.

smgfan75

Leader of the Nancy Tribe
here are my other favorite drawings, Sweeney Todd and Jack Sparrow, Jack is hung in my room framed.

A

Allycat

Your drawings are great! All of them. The one with Angel is the best I think. But I should remind you of a rule of this board:

Buffy Summers said:
Hey all, I've noticed recently that I need to put up a little reminder about posting art in this forum. This is a Buffy / Angel / Whedon fan art forum so please restrict your postings to that type. Thanks :)
source: Posting art in this forum - Buffy-Boards

I'm not trying to be a bitca or anything. I just think it'd be a pity if they shut your thread down, because your art is amazing and I wanna see more of it ;)

Hello Cutie

Save_us.222
Oh my wow!!! They're amazing!!!!

[I especially love the Jack Sparrow one cuz I fancy the pants off Depp, especially as Jack, and you've totally captured him brilliantly!!!]

Can you teach me how to draw?? lol, im hopeless!!!

Top Bottom