• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My Buffy book

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
I have The Watchers Guilds & Sunnydale High School Yearbook as well as the RPG books & a lot of Fiction books as well.

Karin Schill

Townie
Ethan, no "Fighting the forces", which is edited by Rhonda Wilcox and David Lavery and "Reading the Vampire slayer" which is edited by Roz Kaveney are both books that are based on academic studies. The first book includes 20 articles that analyze the show from different perspectives and the second book includes another 10 articles.

So no those books are not fiction.

With fiction I mean the novels like the Gatekeeper's triology etc.
So there is a clear difference.

ChaseRules, I don't think I've heard of the RPG books before. What are they about?

ChaseRules

Sineya
They are books that give you various character you can use as well as the Buffy characters made up so you can play them
in either Sunnydale or another town that has problems . It was pretty detailed & had a lot of Buffy information in it.
The Company came out with a number of books before due to legal issues they hade to cancelled it.

Karin Schill

Townie
Ah okay thanks for explaining. :)
Then my hunch was right, I thought RPG was short for role playing games.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Yep - but these (correct me if I'm wrong CR, I'm talking about the one I have) for more use with the dice type RP games, not the more "fan fiction" type.

:)

ChaseRules

Sineya
These might be but the reason I brought them was because of all the information on Buffy they had . They had a lot of stuff from the show in there
as well as stuff made up but nothing totally canon. Of course that just my opinion.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Same here. I read many articles on Buffy on the Internet myself. I like to read it myself since I know the back story of it so here hoping I get it one day.

Karin Schill

Townie
Hi again,

I am bumping up this old thread to let you know that I've published a Kindle edition of this book:

So if any of you are still interested in reading it you can do so for a more affordable price.
Oh and in case anyone's wondering, I've painted the new front cover myself. :)

Take care,
Best wishes:
Karin.

Top Bottom