• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My Buffy display

Ryan

MB
This is epic! Must have taken a long time to gather that collection. Great work!

Kerri

Chosen One
Its taken years of hard searching, and quite a lot of custom making too. So much fun though. All my stuff gets used on stage - lots of collectors would probably freak at the things I do with collectible props lol.
I do quite a lot of UK based cons, and even in talks with the guys at Whedoncon for an appearance there (prob not this year though). Hope to meet lots of you guys :)

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Its taken years of hard searching, and quite a lot of custom making too. So much fun though. All my stuff gets used on stage - lots of collectors would probably freak at the things I do with collectible props lol.
I do quite a lot of UK based cons, and even in talks with the guys at Whedoncon for an appearance there (prob not this year though). Hope to meet lots of you guys :)
This is sooo amazing! Which ones are custom made (if I can ask)? :)

Kerri

Chosen One
This is sooo amazing! Which ones are custom made (if I can ask)? :)
The umbrella and troll hammer are one off made by myself. The initiative blaster was made to my spec by an independent prop builder. The mallet was modified by me and the hunga made by a friend. There is other stuff thats been made, but its late and my brain is tired lol

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Thanks! This all looks so awesome! 😀
Top Bottom