• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My Buffy tribute video

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
Love it! You managed to pick scenes and put them in a context that shows them as pure insanity.
Thank you! It was not as hard as you would think. Turns out, you can take any random set of scenes from Buffy and put some freaky music over it for the same effect.

Wow. That was extremely well done. Like a very mild acid trip. :)
Thank you! I wouldn't wanna know what a bad trip is like.

thetopher
thetopher
You're even more talented than I thought! :)

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
That was really good, thanks for sharing. Hope you're going to do some more?
Thank you! I already did make another. They were supposed to go together as one long video, but I made the mistake of using a Beatle song. I uploaded the second one with the speed set to 150%. It didn't ruin it completely.

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
That was really good, thanks for sharing. Hope you're going to do some more?
I did a third one. I should warn you, this one is quite violent. I should stop. Making these is taking me to a dark place. Maybe I should make a compilation of the cutest Willow/Xander moments, instead.

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
Gorillaz YAAAS

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
@GwenRaiden I know! I just bought tickets for the phase 4 tour. :D

All of these are really good. Well put together & they fit the music extremely well..... Good stuff!

Couldn't resist watching the Buffy/Faith 'Teenage Dirtbag' one again. It popped up at the end of your third video....love that one.
Thank you! And thanks for that recommendation. Teenage Dirtbag is the sound of early adolescence for me.

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
Oh my, LOVED IT! Amazing selection of scenes and music... It was creepy and hilarious too. Very clever! You should make more videos. You're talented :)
Thank you very much! I have a Spuffy and a Cordy/Xander video in the works. I want to make something properly romantic for Willow and Tara, but I am out of good ideas for that one. I think I prefer creepy or silly to romantic. Furthermore, it would be impossible to top Under Your Spell.

I like it a lot. I don't usually watch fan videos cos they're very same-y, but you constructed it so well! It's unique. :D
Thank you! The best fanvideos tend to be those that have a well defined concept. I am trying to make a Spuffy video that is as good as this Spike/Dru video. I found a song that expresses all the emotional layers to the love and loathing between Buffy and Spike.

P
Priceless
Joey Ramone - very Spike :-)
Thank you! The best fanvideos tend to be those that have a well defined concept. I am trying to make a Spuffy video that is as good as this Spike/Dru video. I found a song that expresses all the emotional layers to the love and loathing between Buffy and Spike.
Now I can't wait to see your Spuffy video, can you tell us your choice of song? :):)

WillowFromBuffy
WillowFromBuffy
Ah. I wanted to keep it secret, but it is Don't Worry 'bout Me by Joey Ramone. It is about how Spike deals with rejection. Happy ending, though.

Cordeliagirl

Oh, Buffy, we're sisters! With different hair.
Sineya
Thank you very much! I have a Spuffy and a Cordy/Xander video in the works. I want to make something properly romantic for Willow and Tara, but I am out of good ideas for that one. I think I prefer creepy or silly to romantic. Furthermore, it would be impossible to top Under Your Spell.

I cant wait to Cordy/Xander Tribute Video, also can you do Buffy/Cordy video and Buffy/Willow Video and Amy/Harmony Video and Tara/Faith Video , also can you do Harmony/Buffy video and Amy/Willow Video too?

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
I cant wait to Cordy/Xander Tribute Video, also can you do Buffy/Cordy video and Buffy/Willow Video and Amy/Harmony Video and Tara/Faith Video , also can you do Harmony/Buffy video and Amy/Willow Video too?
Thank you! I hope you will enjoy the Cordy/Xander video, but I cannot promise when it is done. It is a very vague idea at the moment. I've picked the song, and a few scenes.

As for your other suggestions, I think I might be able to do an Amy/Willow video. I just need a good idea for it. I have no idea how to make a Faith and Tara video. You could try making one yourself. The trick is mostly in picking the appropriate song. The rest sorts itself out.

Top Bottom