• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My Buffy tribute video

• Thread starter WillowFromBuffy
  • Start date

Cordeliagirl

Oh, Buffy, we're sisters! With different hair.
Sineya
Thank you! I hope you will enjoy the Cordy/Xander video, but I cannot promise when it is done. It is a very vague idea at the moment. I've picked the song, and a few scenes.

As for your other suggestions, I think I might be able to do an Amy/Willow video. I just need a good idea for it. I have no idea how to make a Faith and Tara video. You could try making one yourself. The trick is mostly in picking the appropriate song. The rest sorts itself out.
Ok i will probably will

Priceless

Scooby
Brilliant. You've got real skill at this, these videos are amazing.

W
WillowFromBuffy
Thank you! This was Willow, so I had to try to make it good.

Cordeliagirl

Sineya
W
WillowFromBuffy
I put in some Cordy at the end just for you ;)
W

WillowFromBuffy

Here is a video called Willow Does Not Love Angel. I have no idea what lunatic made this piece of filth. I just posted it here, because - by pure coincidence - I happen to really love the song in it.

Cordeliagirl

Sineya
How about this : one with Cordelia, Mitch (Season 1,), Richard (Season 2), Xander (S1-3), Wesley, Doyle, Grogg, Angel love triangle and romance video.

W

WillowFromBuffy

How about this : one with Cordelia, Mitch (Season 1,), Richard (Season 2), Xander (S1-3), Wesley, Doyle, Grogg, Angel love triangle and romance video.
You got like two seconds of Cordelia's feet :p Be patient with me and I will give you a Xander+Cordy video. I have one in the works.

Cordeliagirl
Cordeliagirl
Sorry, i just helping you out

Miditron

A man with a Seabreeze
I did a third one. I should warn you, this one is quite violent. I should stop. Making these is taking me to a dark place. Maybe I should make a compilation of the cutest Willow/Xander moments, instead.
The dancing Dru cracks me up. But every one of those vids are great. I love them all!!!

Top Bottom