• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

My episode guide for Season 4 in unison with Angel Season 1

SilentDues

Townie
Will do the rest of the concurrent seasons in the respective season sections. This is designed for those whom wish to watch both Buffy the Vampire Slayer & Angel in a format that is consistent to both air-dates and continuity within the episodes (such as when one episode takes up where a previous left off). Put a lot of work into this, it's ordered specifically how I personally feel the concurrent seasons are best at being watched together, hopefully some of you find it to use. First post!

Season 4 (Buffy)/Season 1 (Angel):
A; "City of" ~ |Crossover w/t Buffy|
B; "The Freshman" ~ |Semi-Crossover w/t Angel|
B; "Living Conditions"
A; "Lonely Hearts"
B; "The Harsh Light of Day"
A; "In the Dark" ~ |Crossover w/t Oz & Spike|
B; "Fear, Itself"
A; "I Fall to Pieces"
B; "Beer Bad"
A; "Rm w/a Vu"
B; "Wild at Heart"
A; "Sense & Sensitivity"
B; "The Initiative"
A; "Bachelor Party" ~ |Semi-Crossover w/t Buffy|
B; "Pangs" ~ |Crossover w/t Angel|
A; "I Will Remember You" ~ |Crossover w/t Buffy|
B; "Something Blue"
A; "Hero"
B; "Hush"
B; "Doomed"
A; "Parting Gifts"
A; "Somnambulist"
B; "A New Man"
A; "Expecting"
B; "The I in Team"
B; "Goodbye Iowa"
A; "She"
A; "I've Got You Under My Skin"
B; "This Year's Girl"
B; "Who Are You"
A; "The Prodigal"
A; "The Ring"
B; "Superstar"
A; "Eternity"
B; "Where the Wild Things Are"
B; "New Moon Rising"
A; "Five by Five" ~ |Crossover w/t Faith|
A; "Sanctuary" ~ |Crossover w/t Buffy & Faith|
B; "The Yoko Factor" ~ |Crossover w/t Angel|
B; "Primeval"
A; "War Zone"
A; "Blind Date" ~ |Semi-Crossover w/t Willow|
B; "Restless"
A; "To Shanshu in L.A."

LadyLavinia

Scooby
Buffy gave the Gem of Amara to Angel? Was she out of her damn mind? I don't care if he had a soul. It was a soul given to him against his will. Okay. I realize that she was eighteen years old and still infatuated with him. But . . . was she out of her damn mind?

SilentDues

Townie
Buffy gave the Gem of Amara to Angel? Was she out of her damn mind? I don't care if he had a soul. It was a soul given to him against his will. Okay. I realize that she was eighteen years old and still infatuated with him. But . . . was she out of her damn mind?

Maybe it was more her way of an unspoken apology for sleeping with another guy so soon after their relationship had ended? Jane Espenson did mention in one of the Season 4 extras that a line about Angel in the final scene of "The Harsh Light of Day", when Buffy and Willow are walking together on the campus at night, had to be deleted for time. In any case, she thought that maybe it'd be a waste to destroy the ring and therefore the safest place for it would be with a vampire it'd make invinsible; ergo, the only vamp she could allow to have it was the Vampire with a Soul, Angel. Though in the grand scheme of things, Buffy can make "not that bright" moves, while Angel on the other hand knew better and destroyed it.

Top Bottom