• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

My first banner-what do you guys think?

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Hi all! I decided to try out making a banner, tell me what you guys think! Thanks to @ChaseRules for giving me the idea to do a Dru banner! Feel free to use if you are a Drusilla fan!

This is my first time posting a banner so I’m not quite sure if I’m doing the right thing here! 😂 stay safe ya’ll 😊 💕

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Nice one . Looks like you have talent looking at what you did . :cool:

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
So sweet! I got a bit of help from my mother with the pictures she liked 😂 thanks so much 😊 💕

LemonBanana

Glorious Purpose
Sineya
Thank you for being so sweet guys! I was genuinely terrified to post it 😂 I got a little bit of help, Mrs. Edith helped pick the pictures, although she speaks out of turn and will have no cakes today! 😂 😊 💕

S
Spanky
LOL!

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Just out of curiosity, how much time did you take to do this one? It certainly looks good.

LemonBanana
LemonBanana
Thank you! I used publisher so it took about two hours 😂 (with tea breaks in between)!

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
So when are you going to make some more artwork! You can't just leave us with one, or you can be like me and just make one a year!

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
You need to make more banners . And of course dont forget the Tea :cool:

whatdBuffyDo

Scooby
Sineya
I agree with nightshade and ChaseRules, I am curious to see how your style will evolve. Actually, I can't see the banner you posted so that is another reason why I'm excited to see more banners. 😄

Top Bottom