• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My first (simple) banners :D

Anabelle

Dreamer
I really like it. Great job. Can I pick one for my sign?

---------- Post added at 12:36 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:34 PM ----------

Can I take this one?

:)

I like it because is so simple, but really cool :)

T
TheChosenTwo
WOW I would love that! Ofcourse!

Angelic Slayer

Daydream Believer
Sineya
Wow, those caps are like CRYSTAL CLEAR hun! Wow! And the blending is really, really well done as well. I'd also maybe suggest, once you're comfortable with it, just giving a different kind of banner a try: maybe a two picture one (or one with scenes from different episodes). You're really doing well with the banners so far, it could be fun to mix it up a bit :)

Really though you're making progress quick and have some nice stuff here. Keep it up! :thumbsup:

T
TheChosenTwo
Thanks, hun! Well, the caps aren't that clear, I make them like that ;)

Aly Fan

MeowCluck!
They're all so good!! Still convinced you've done this before...because well...i don't believe this is you're first art thread...i attempted to make a banner for April 1st and it was awful...i don't get how you can be sooo good!! Welldone!!!

T
TheChosenTwo
Believe me, these are my first ones :) Thanks!

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I love the simplicity of your pieces. Although I really love the look of art when it has lots of special detailing and textures sometimes looking at a really clear, simple banner really makes my day! I might steal one of the ones you've posted here if that's cool?

T
TheChosenTwo
I would love that! Ofcourse!

TheChosenTwo

A Vision of Hotliness
I'm sorry, I know these are plain, but I'm struggling with photoshop and I can't work with effects at all

I'll be working on the OMWF banner!

A
Aly Fan
Absolutely wonderful!
Top Bottom