• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My first time. Be gentle.

I have a lot of things in my head that I can't translate into Photoshop, a program that is WAY over my head. And I'm not particularly artsy as a general rule. I'm more of a left-brained type. But the Spuffy side of me feels inspired so I'm doing my best. This is my first creation - hopefully it doesn't suck too much :)

The image is a screen cap from buffyworld.com. The stars are from free images in Google images.

Professor Walsh
Professor Walsh
Sweet - and far better than my first try!
T
TheGrandmaster
Good job, i know that feeling of being in way over your head with an art programme.

xaphania

Spike/Buffy
I like that (though I have a pet peeve for icons that aren't 100x100, the choice in the gallery here drives me mad for that reason XD). But I really like the contrast and you've done a great job of cleaning up the screencap, and with the text.

Thanks! I made it to use in a forum I'm on that allows up to 150 by 150, which is why I made it that size :) I'm going to fix the right side sometime (make the sleeve a straight cut) but I'm too lazy to do it now.

Top Bottom