• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My first time watching Dollhouse

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Man on the Street 1x06
The story with Rebecca was really sad. :confused: It was nice that Joel got a good ending for his fantasy. But the reality was really sad :(
And omg LMAO!!!
tumblr_m77xozZZsn1qgztfyo4_r1_250.gif
I laughed so hard at this! :p
I defenitely didn´t see it coming that Mellie was an active... Or "sleeper Active". Really thought she was just a normal girl who´s kinda obsessed with Paul. And I have to say I ship Sierra and Victor!!! Love them! Good that this b*stard Hearn was killed!

And just a question, this episode felt longer than the others. Could be because we had to pause for a little whiel, because my grandmother called. So is it just me or was this episode longer than the others?

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
I love Victor and Sierra!

Willow Tara

Sineya
Echoes 1x07
AMAZING EPISODE!!!! I loved the flasbacks, so that we could see what Echo was before she became a doll/active... Caroline :) And there were really hilariose scenes, because of the drugs.
tumblr_mr1t8kkOuG1rsy904o1_250.gif
Love topher! He is so funny (even when he´s not on drugs :p)
tumblr_lz1j84c0EU1r8gsqgo1_500.gif
tumblr_nngv187bRj1qiu8gyo3_250.gif
hahah lol.
Echos flashbacks were really interesting. :D But the ending was sad :(.
And is Sam going to be a doll?!? (retorical question... don´t answer that)

Btw I probably won´t be able to watch dollhouse tomorrow and maybe also not monday. :( I´m visiting a friend :), so we´ll see.

Willow Tara

Sineya
Needs 1x08
I liked this episode! :) It was actually kinda nice that everyone got to have closure on their personal issues. Sierra, being able to face the guy who sent her to the dollhouse, I was like: You go girl! November or Mellie going to her daughters (Katies) grave, that was so sad. :confused: Echo freeing everyone! And Victor getting the girl! (Deefenitely ship Victor/Sierra!!!) AMAZING!!! :D And I liked that it was Dr.Saunders idea, she cares for her dolls/actives :)

Echo126

Townie
I'm glad you're enjoying it. I love victor/Sierra as well! They're too adorable hehe. But just keep watching. So much is yet to come. A lot of interesting turns *insert evil laugh here* lol

Willow Tara

Sineya
A Spy in the House of Love 1x09
The DeWitt/Victor was gross and I really hope we won´t see that again! Sierra being undercover was pretty cool! :) And that Echo figured herself out that Topher could program her to be helpful. That was nice. And how she found out that the spy was Dominic was cool and their fight :D Have fun in the attic! Though... I don´t really think that´s a good place to be :oops:

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
This is one of my favorites from season 1. I love the spy stuff. and seeing the plot from everyone's perspective.

Willow Tara

Sineya
Haunted 1x10
This episode made me sad! :confused: The whole story with Margaret was sad, because she is dead and then gets to hear nobody liked her? Or at least it feels that way? That probably doesn´t feel good :(. At least she gets closure and all her loved ones can move on :) Oh and the Topher and Sierra friendship?!? I LOVED it!!! :D Though that made me sad, because I love Topher and to see he doesn´t have any friends to celebrate his birthday with, makes me sad too :( But at least he had a happy birthday with a friend. That was nice to see :) And funny :p
top.gif
Loved the scene with "I told you I got your back" or something like that ;) :p
giphy.gif

Willow Tara

Sineya
Briar Rose 1x11
OH MY FREAKIN´ GOD!!!!!!! Wash is Alpha?!?!? Like what the hell?!?
The storyline with the Echo being the girl grown up in the best possible way was really psycologically and emotionally deep. Really interesting, though it felt like that wasn´t finnished. Was it? And OMG I hope Victor is alright. :oops: At first I didn´t really like him or wasn´t really interested in him, but since I ship him with Sierra, he CAN´T DIE!!! (Or well... It´s even more possible that he´s going to die, because the number #1 rule in the Whednverse is: Don´t ship anyone, because then one of them, if not both, is going to die.) But you don´t die from deep cuts in the face, right? RIGHT?!? I also hope Dr.Saunders is alright... :oops: I first saw Wash he was funny...
giph.gif (had to think of Spike saying he was holding the demon eggs for a friend in season 6)
And I was like: "Oh, Joss. You really love to re-use actors, don´t you?" And I was happy to see Wash again, after Joss ripped my heart out by killing him in Serenity. So it´s understandable that i am happy to see him again, right? But then... THIS FREAKIN` PLOT TWIST!!!!!! NOOOOOOOO!!! And what is going on with Echo (or whoever he turned her into) and Alpha in the end?!? When I remeber correctly wasn´t Echo also one of the only ones Alpha didn´t kill in the first or second episode? When she said something like. "They´re not waking up." And there was a bloody mess and she was sitting in the middle of it with like, not one scratch?!? Does Alpha have like a, really, really weird, obsession with Echo/Caroline whoever?!? (Retorical... Don´t answer, please. No spoilers!)

Last edited by a moderator:
GraceK
GraceK
I love Alpha 😂
Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
I love the twist with Alpha! Alan Tudyk is soo great!

Willow Tara

Sineya
Omega 1x12
Dr. Saunders is a freakin´ doll?!? WHAT?!? Wait... WHAAAAAAT?!?!?!?!? (LOL... While writing this I had to think of this/It reminded me of this....
what.gif ;):p I always have to think of Buffy, no matter what I am doing. lol ;))
OMG! But I love her!!! No matter what, I love her! Even if it´s not her original personality, I´ll always love her! Btw I really liked the flashbacks and how they fit in perfectly with the story and fill the blanks :) "Let Echo be number one." Was really creepy :oops:
And...
step.jpg
Oh My God!!! LMAO!!!!! I laughed so hard at this! Like really, I laughed for 4 minutes straight (And loud... Ask my parents, they had to watch with me ;))
And is this the end of Alpha? Please tell me he is coming back! Pretty please!?! And Imo it was such a powerful moment, that Alpha was a crazy psycopath because of the many personalities that were imprinted on him, but Echo (or Omega?!?) on the other hand still had her ethics, what she believed in and was "good"... Whatever that means, right? That was amazing! :D

And Paul is staying?!? NO! NO! NOOO!!! I HATE him! Not really him as a character, but his "love" (yukky!) for Echo. I really, strongly, disliked that. But who knows, maybe it´ll get better... hopefully.

Willow Tara

Sineya
You used vulgarity. I am shocked.
Sorry :( Won´t happen again. I was so shocked about Alpha, I just didn´t find a word to express my confusion and shock differently... And I really usually don´t say that, except sometimes when i am joking with my parents...

I am sorry :( 🙁 😔

Last edited:
Spanky
Spanky
It was funny. You are so excitable.
Taake
Taake
Don’t worry, it happens. I edited it :)0

Willow Tara

Sineya
Epitaph One 1x13
Penny!!! Vi!!!! Felicia DAAAAY!!!!! YEAY! (sorry :p) I knew it was her on the comic cover!!!! YEEES!!! (okay will stop with the freaking out for now...)
Well... No...
Whiskey dies?!? Is that what happens in the end of the episode?!? (You can feel free to answer this question, I don´t think it´s a spoiler, because it´s about an episode I already watched. I´m just not sure I understood that scene correctly... I hope I understood something wrong.)
NOOOO!!!! I don´t want her to die this year!!!! :( Can we save her now? I mean it´s supposed to be in 2019, so obviously this year.
Which is kinda funny watching it in the year that is supposed to be the future ;):p.
That kid was creepy, until Caroline was in her...
I didn´t get all of the story... Topher is crazy/insane? Paul and Echo/Caroline are working together? (why?!? NOOOO!!!! :confused:... Sorry, I just don´t like him. It´s just my opinion, so please don´t get offended if he is your favourite character and you love him... I just don´t.) Hopefully I´ll understand more of that when I finnished the show and read the comic, it has the same title as the episode and it has Felicia Day on the cover, so i guess it´s gonna have something to do with that. ;)

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
Epitaph is one of my favorite episodes of Dollhouse.
Taake
Taake
Not a big fan of Paul either. But this EP is so good! :)

Willow Tara

Sineya
Vows 2x01
Eliza Dushku, Amy Acker, Felicia Day and now: Alexis Denisof?!? Can this show get any better?
I LOVED this episode! Though I actually disliked the main plot with Echo and Paul (not because of Echo, she´s always great... Just HAAAAAATE the "thing" that Paul has for Echo... Or Caroline. Not really sure on whom he has a crush... (yikkes! And this time even more YIKKES!!! than before.... Oh god this scene with Echo having... You know what I mean... And Paul watching, listening, whatever he was doing there and then working out.... 1000 times of YIKES!!!)
Yeah disliked that, because of Paul.
But I LOOOOOOOOOVED the "sideplot" with Whiskey.
"I like my scars."
eye.gif
And I now officially ship Topher/Claire (or Whiskey)!!!! LOOOOOOVE THEEEEEM!!!!!! I want them to end up together!!!!!! (ignoring that she dies this year) I was even thinking about writing a Fanfiction abou them, but... Nah. I´m not good I´m not good at writing. Will probably do some art and defenitely some videos.
I LOVE THEM!

Probably won´t be able to watch more dollhouse for the next 2 days :( (but I´m not sure).

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Paul is staying?!? NO! NO! NOOO!!! I HATE him! Not really him as a character, but his "love" (yukky!) for Echo
. Just HAAAAAATE the "thing" that Paul has for Echo... Or Caroline.
Yea I don't like Paul's thing for Echo. It doesn't make any sense. He doesn't know her, but he's like obsessed with her. It is really gross, and I don't like it. That's one of the bad things about this show. But glad you are really liking it. I wish I had the time to rewatch it, and season 2 greats better. Sierra and Victor 4 ever!

Willow Tara

Sineya
Instinct 2x02
That was heartbreaking!!! I don´t have kids and I don´t know if I wanna be a mother, that´s pretty far away for me right now, I don´t think that far into the future. So I can´t really know what it´s like. But I think it must be horrible to have a child, or at least feel like you are his mother, and then it gets taken away from you. That was really sad. And even when Echo was wiped, she still loved the baby. The truth was also sad, that the father blamed the baby for the death of his wife and couldn´t love the baby. But he eventually did realize that he loves Jack, because he was affraid Echo would hurt him. That was a happy ending for the man (sorry, I forgot his name) and his baby. But it was sad for Echo, because she can remember.
Oh and I liked that Mellie came back, I like her. But I don´t understand... Why doesn´t the death of her daughter hurt her anymore? I mean, she can remember what happened, how did her years as an active/doll help her to "get over" that? (sorry. I don´t know better words for that)

And I want Whiskey/Dr.Saunders (Claire) BAAAAAACK!!!! But I think she will come back... Hopefully...

Willow Tara

Sineya
Belle Chose 2x03
Oh god, that storyline with the college professor and kiki... Yikkes! She is like half his age! And it´s illegal as an authority figure, a teacher or whatever. And how Paul looked at Echo, dressed up as a school girl. :oops:
That Terry... Serial killer... Psychopath... Guy, was really so sooo creepy!!!!!!! :eek:
No! Not at all. No creepy, scary people from here on forward. Promise!
How was that with no more creepy, scary people?!?
Kidding. It´s okay. :p
You're going to have so much fun with this. Dollhouse is an amazing show.
Yes I am really enjoying it... Even with the scary people. ;)

It was so funny when Kikki was in Victor!!! :p LOL!!!! And scary when Terry was in Echo... Well Terry was just always scary.
and it was amazing that Echo kinda fought back. It was all thanks to her that they could save the victims :D

When will Claire come back?!? :confused: (Retorical question...)

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
Enver Gjokaj was just amazingly cast in this show. He really went for it, as Kiki and was even better than Eliza in that role. But I must also give props to Eliza, she did a nice job as Terry.
I was thinking the same, some of her performances were a bit hit and miss for me, but she did a great job as Terry.
But yes, Enver Gjokaj is one of my favorite things of the whole series, he was pretty much amazing at everything, even out-Kiki-ing Eliza!

Top Bottom