• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My first time watching Dollhouse

spikenbuffy

My true nature. You want a taste ?
Never seen Dollhouse, will buy and watch it later after my first watch of the TV shows Scrubs and Er. Hope it's good.

Willow Tara

Passion rules us all💖theWhedonverse rules my life
Sineya
Never seen Dollhouse, will buy and watch it later after my first watch of the TV shows Scrubs and Er. Hope it's good.
Dollhouse is AMAZING!!!!! (IMO) It can be a bit complicated and confusing sometimes and the morals are... Well, I sometimes feel kinda bad for loving those "immoral" characters, but I LOOOVE THEM AND THE WHOLE TV SHOW!!! And I´m not even finished yet ;)
I defenitely recommend it, I love it and think it´s awesome, but in the end everyone has their own taste. Hope you´ll enjoy watching it :)
I absolutely do! :D

Willow Tara

Sineya
Belonging 2x04
Nolan just is just really stupid! And it was self defense that Priya killed him!
I was affraid that the Dollhouse would really just send Sierra as "a love slave" to Nolan. And I cheered when I realized Topher sent Priya!!! :) The killing was scary, but as I said it was self defense, what else could she have done? But I think that must really be hard to live with, gladly Topher takes the day away :) So only he and Boyd will have to live with knowing they made a body dissappear, Sierre won´t have to live with the feeling of guilt for killing Nolan.
And oh my god it is soooo cute!!!! I love Sierra and Victor!!! They´r so cue together! They love each other even when they are whiped and have no memories! That´s what I call unconditional love. So sweet! :)
Victor-and-Sierra-victor-and-sierra-37219899-245-138.gif
It defenitely is real! It is the most real thing that exists in the Dollhouse I think!!!

Oh and AWESOME Echo has an all-access keycard now! :D

Willow Tara

Sineya
The Public Eye 2x05
OMG RIVER!?! Summer Glau! YEAY!!! 😍 :D Love Bennett already ;)

I really thought Cindy was the doll :oops: Like really, I did´t see that coming!
I like Perrin, mostly because he´s played by Alexis Denisof. ;) But he´s also a funny and interesting character. :)

What did River... Sorry Bennett... Do to Echo in the end? 😟
Didn´t look comfortable.... 😕

Willow Tara

Sineya
The Left Hand 2x06
Victor as Topher was just so damn funny!!! 🤣 lol

LOL!!! 😂 It is freakin´ amazing how well Enver Gjokaj copied Fran Kranz/Topher!

Oh and I love Topher/Bennett!!! 💗 Defenitely on that ship :) Tophers crush on her is so cute! :D
(But I still ship Topher/Claire the most, I even made some fan vids for them and started writing a fanfiction, so... They´re my Topher OTP, but Bennett/Topher is a close second ;) They´re cute. And well it´s Summer Glau so duh! How can I not love it? And Claire is the adorable and amazing Amy Acker so the conclusion is: Fran has awesome co stars! Oh, and he himself is awesome too! :))
Love their awkward handshake thing 🤣 So funny!!!

Okay, now that that´s all said, I´ll come to the actual plot:
1. Why did Caroline just leave Bennett, she was hurt and she just left. I don´t think she´d just do that, ther must´ve been a reason that I just don´t know yet. She wouldn´t do that, right? Oh and btw, PLEASE DON´T TELL ME BENNETT IS EVIL!!!! I really like her!

2. I didn´t really understand what Perrin was doing in the end. Why?!? Was he programmed to say that or did he just decide not to tell the people?

3. Echo left the Dollhouse? That´s AMAZING!!! :D... For her 😕... What´s with the others? I bet she´ll come and save them all! :D Well she has to! She´s the main character. :) She´ll come back. 😃

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Why doesn´t the death of her daughter hurt her anymore? I mean, she can remember what happened, how did her years as an active/doll help her to "get over" that?
I think that is how the Dollhouse recruits people to be dolls. They say they can take away your pain. They can manipulate your feelings, so yes she remembers but she no longer has the sad emotions attached anymore.
It was so funny when Kikki was in Victor!!
Yes that is great! I love Enver in this show, he's so great!

Top Bottom