• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

My "likes" and stuff don't always get through

thrasherpix

Scooby
I'm not sure what the problem is. Sometimes it works just fine. Other times it will just say "thrasherpix" (rather than "you") and when I'm on the board next it won't be there at all, and it will consistently mess up like that so there's no "third time is a charm."

I have no idea if those I give a like to are getting notifications for it...and perhaps very confused (or thinking I removed it for some reason).

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
I got a notification for a 'like' from thrasherpix a few days ago and only seconds later I tried to go to it and it had disappeared from my bell-notifications, even when I went into show all.

thrasherpix

Scooby
My name shows up, so I'm not double clicking. Also, it happens repeatedly in the same threads (as I try again later), whereas others it works just fine. I'm mystified by it.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
So I wonder if this is to do with the hover feature for the 5 approved emotion reactions. Sometimes I will "like" something but instead the option for the emoticons will come up and if I scroll on without checking a reaction/like it will not submit. Other times it will just submit "like" on the first click.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra 💀
Black Thorn
Also, sometimes people just get moody and unlike something. They might read other members' comments about a certain post, and change their mind. * shrugs *

thrasherpix

Scooby
Just for the record, I have never deliberately took a Like back.

Also for the record, the problem I describe in the OP here is ultra-rare now.

Top Bottom