• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

my newest attempts

Angels baby101

I hath Returned! MWhaha
Done em.. LOL loads of times... Even in my old banner thread.. Done lots of episodic Banners, Tons of Couple Banners, and lots of single character banners too lol

Parsel Deletriu

Potential
Then dedicate the following months to video edition :p.

Edited:

You could also go to FF.net, read a lot of fanfics and then make banners about them :D.

Or create weird couples to make banners :D. Examples: Angelus/Andrew, Giles/Puppet Angel, Tara/Miss Edith, Mr. Pointy/Angel's hair gel, etc..

A
Angels baby101
LMAO i love the Mr.Pointy/Hair gel idea lmao thats too funny thanks for all the examples i'll figure something out i just need a day with my bf then chocolate and i'm normally pretty good with idea's

zombie.apparatus

everything we had...
YOU ARE SO TALENTED GIRL!! and i also have to comment on your DARLA PIECE!!! i didnt see it til now.. i love them all!! you should do more darla ones i think ;) xxxxxx

A
Angels baby101
lol thanks i actually was thinking about another darla last night but blah

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
i love The First banner, with all the big bads. that's just an awesome idea. and the one with everyone who's dies. beautiful. great work, as always, sweetie.

A
Angels baby101
Thanks Hunny :D

Angel's vision

Silence! I Keel you!
Great work AB!
Keep em up! How about a banner dipicting Angel's love affair with his hair gel speaking of, and his car? lol

A
Angels baby101
lol i'll try those tonight since i dont go in to work till 12:30 tomorrow :D

Jules

Bite Me
Black Thorn
wow, those are lovely. I love the Bangle banner, how one side is their first kiss and the other side is their last!! Very nicely done!

A
Angels baby101
Thank you :D :D

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
loving the new stuff. the Potential banner is great, i like the pics you used. and the Eliza layout is gorgeuous. those photos of her are amazing.

A
Angels baby101
Thanks sweetie, yeah i love those pics too

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
ooh! Spuffy! lol, love that scene, you did an awesome job on it! i also really like the Buffy/Willow piece. you chose great pics.

A
alexa
just got to rep you again for your awesome sig!
A
Angels baby101
Thanks agian hunny :)
Top Bottom