• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

my newest attempts

VisionGuy

Oh Plerr
UGH! Bangel pieces are making me sick.

*grabs chicken noodle soup from the cupboard*

The other ones are really nice though. :)

Angels baby101

I hath Returned! MWhaha
Ok so i tried something brand new tonight I tried EDB's Tutorial on wallpapers and i think it came out "Alright" you know as a first attempt... I'mma try some more later but for now this is what i came up with Now if only i could learn how to do Text on my images so they aren't so standoutish....

I like it, and her name stands out really well! I'm curious to see what you will do next; me personally I don't do that well with such layout lol maybe I should try it out too...

A
Angels baby101
LOL Thanks EDB has an excellent tutorial on her site :)

alexa

rip it up
Wow looks really pretty and elegant. I find backgrounds hard to make, and time consuming.. then I go and change it all anyway. This looks great though :D

A
Angels baby101
Thank you :) gotta give EDB the credit for all the textures though lol cause i have no idea how to make them lol

Angels baby101

I hath Returned! MWhaha
again thanks to EDB's Tutorials i've been working on Colorization as well which honestly i thought would be like alot harder than it is lol but yeah here we go

Octavia
Octavia
wow these are beautiful!

Willow Rosenberg

I might be just like you!
You've done a fantastic job with those AB! :D I especially love the SMG piece. :) I always used to be scared to try colourisations, in fact I still don't do that many now really, unless I decide to enter a challenge somewhere 'lol'

Seriously though, really awesome work! :thumbsup:

Top Bottom