• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

My Personal Portfolio of (Whedonverse) Art.

BuffyNvrForgets

Slayerette
I'm an artist, specializing in cartoon (my style is a mix of disney and manga) art of all kinds. For the most part, however, I do...well, let's be honest, fan-art.

In this thread I will feature all of my Buffy, Angel, Firefly, AoS, etc. themed drawings.

Enjoy!
Post automatically merged:

Wzmtjar.jpg

LuWTcdO.png

WJCFYe3.jpg

Egx10Zy.jpg

X9G51b6.jpg

SOoy1D6.jpg

Last edited:

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
You are ready to publish your own comic book. And from what this shows, it would be better than the ones that are out there. Dream up a story, it's bound to be better than the existing ones in the comics.

BuffyNvrForgets

Slayerette
You are ready to publish your own comic book. And from what this shows, it would be better than the ones that are out there. Dream up a story, it's bound to be better than the existing ones in the comics.
Oh, I’m always dreaming up stories! Perhaps someday I will…mini comics or something. Hey, maybe if a writer on here wants to pitch a short story, we could team up…maybe I should pursue that!

KaitKat

Potential
Oh, I’m always dreaming up stories! Perhaps someday I will…mini comics or something. Hey, maybe if a writer on here wants to pitch a short story, we could team up…maybe I should pursue that!

There’s so much fanfiction for the Buffyverse I’m sure you could absolutely find a writer that would love for your art to go with their story. You’re very talented. Let us know if you do end up doing art for some kind of story.

BuffyNvrForgets
BuffyNvrForgets
Absolutely! Ha, thanks. : D

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Fanfic writer here, I would totally be up for that! Hit me up on PM if you're want :D

BuffyNvrForgets
BuffyNvrForgets
OOOH!!! Love to! Check your PMs! ;)

Nix

🤪
Sineya
River Tam and the 2nd Buffy are my faves but they are all brilliant.... I know how much goes into them from my daughter doing Anime/Manga!
Love it, please keep sharing :D

BuffyNvrForgets
BuffyNvrForgets
Thank you so much! Yes, those are two of my favoites too...That's totally awesome, your daughter does manga!
Top Bottom